Luxury Chalet 3 | Mont Tremblant, Méribel | 6 bedrooms
Chalet Mont Tremblant in Meribel is a French Chalet with a Swimming pool
600m², Chalet Mont Tremblant is offered as a fully catered and self-catered ski chalet. Chalet sleeps 12 guests in 6 bedrooms. Facilities: Swimming pool, Hot tub, Steam room, Cinema/tv room, Massage Room, Sat/Cable TV, Apple TV, Bar, Games Room, Wi-Fi, Terrace/Balcony, Garden, Fireplace, and a Ski Room.
Available as a fully serviced or self-catered chalet from Sunday to Sunday –Prices on request for 2021 & 2022
- Catered / Fully serviced: EUR (€)57,280 – €129,640 per week
- Self-catered: EUR (€)28,080 – € 90,350 per week
Prices are also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & (€), Subject to exchange rates| Check below for seasonal rates or Contact us for availability.
Chalet Mont Tremblant in Meribel is one of the most luxurious Ski chalets in France. This Alpine retreat is in the heart of the Three Valleys (or otherwise known as Les Trois Vallées). The family and smaller group-friendly ski chalet is just a few minutes walks from the centre of town. The village’s restaurants and shops are on Chalet Mont Tremblant’s doorstep, making everything easily accessible. The chalet is great for both Winter and summer rentals in Meribel. Prices usually stay lower in the summer and are available on a request basis.
What to expect in your Luxury Meribel Catered Chalet Holiday in 2021 & 2022?
From Chalet Mont Tremblant in Meribel, you have breathtaking views of the mountains and excellent access to the Chaudanne – Méribel’s main lift station. This 600 m² 6 bedroom chalet, comfortably sleeps 12 including kids, and has a top-class heated outdoor infinity swimming pool, next to an outdoor hot tub, arguably the biggest luxury of this chalet. The Chalet also offers the highest quality of wellness and relaxation facilities, making it an excellent chalet to rent in France. At this Luxury Catered Chalet Holiday in Meribel, you are sure to enjoy your time with your family & friends. Keep reading until the bottom to find out more about the Wellness, entertainment areas, and Rental Price. Chalet Mont Tremblant is a great option for those who would like to explore their cooking skills, as the Chalet Mont Tremblant can be rented out on a Self-catering option too, and for those who wish to spend more time exploring the ski terrains or stay outdoors. the fully catered rental option is a perfect choice.
Chalet Mont Tremblant offers access to Méribel, Val Thorens, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Les Menuires, and nearby Courchevel ski resorts.
- Nearest Airport: Chambéry (CMF): 1 hr 20 min / 105 km
- Resort Altitude 1400-1750m – Top Altitude – 2952 m
- For a comprehensive guide with video to Méribel ski resort and chalets, please visit our Meribel page.
- Meribel to Val Thorens is approximately one hour by car, and 20 mins of ski time.
- Méribel, Les Allues to Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, is about 45 mins by car, a high-speed 6-person St Martin Express chairlift, and a gondola, takes skiers right up the mountain to drop in on Méribel, which in turn offers easy access to Courchevel. Otherwise, ski into nearby Les Menuires, or go up to the considerably higher terrain of Val Thorens.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOM
On entering the ground floor of this three-leveled ski Chalet you will find the beautiful living room, dining room, well-equipped kitchen, and separate office space. The area is big in size, emphasised by the natural light and floor-to-ceiling windows and accentuated by wonderful views during the day. In the evening, relax around the large open fireplace. The Chalet affords to keep a traditional alpine charm with old-style wood and neutral interiors throughout. Mont Tremblant Chalet features state-of-the-art technology: Apple Mac computer, iPod docking stations and Wi-Fi.
Floor Plans – Walkthrough the Chalet Mont Tremblant, Méribel – 3D Virtual Tour
Instead of checking a Floor plan, why not get into the chalet and actually try to feel how it will be when you are inside the chalet?
Just click on the image below and make sure to return back to this page to read more.
Chalet Mont Tremblant 6 ensuite bedrooms with direct terrace access can accommodate 12 Guests
The master bedroom occupies the whole of the first floor. It features an open fireplace and double-height windows highlighting the spectacular views over Méribel. In the en-suite bathroom is a double bath and a walk-in rain shower with enough space for two. There are 5 double/twin bedrooms on the lower ground floor; each bedroom has been individually designed with a beautiful mix of old-style wood and contemporary features. All bedrooms have remote-controlled gas fireplaces, plasma screen TV, en-suite bathrooms with monsoon showers and separate baths.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- 14 Sleeps
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Cinema/tv room
- Massage/Treatment Room
- Sat/Cable TV
- Apple TV
- Games Room
- Integrated sound system
- Ski Room
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
Top-class wellness and relaxation facilities – Noteabaly the biggest luxury is the outdoor hot tub and heated infinity swimming pool. Measuring 8 x 4.5 x 1.2 m deep, the swimming pool is ideal for those wanting to relax and unwind. Excellent wellness facilities include a hammam and massage room which also open onto the pool terrace. Other facilities include a ski room with heated boot warmers as well as a garage with two parking spaces.
Chalet Mont Tremblant is full of high-end facilities which include a TV/games room with a pool table and bar. The adjacent playroom, with table football, TV and Wii, is ideal for entertaining the younger members and has access to the pool terrace.
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
- Chalet manager/concierge service daily
- Chef serving breakfast on 7 days & dinner on 6 evenings
- Host(s) serving breakfast & afternoon tea on 7 days & dinner on 6 evenings
- Chalet maid service every day
- One dedicated chauffeur with one 8-seater vehicle (restricted to resort travel only due to local license restrictions) operating from 8 am till 2 am daily
- Private transfers can be arranged for travel out of the resort on request for an additional charge
- Weekly linen change & daily towel changes
- Luxury bathroom products, robes & slippers
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski & boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
- * Costs of all food & drinks will be charged extra at cost pluc applicable VAT
BED & BREAKFAST
- Concierge service prior to arrival & for the duration of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily towel changes and mid-week linen change
- Robes, slippers & bath products
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting service
Chalet Mont Tremblant in Meribel Can be booked for the Summer and Winter Holidays
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
RATES PER WEEK (EUR) Prices based on an occupancy of 12 Guests with children.
UPDATES PRICES – 2021 & 2022
WEEKLY PRICES – Available as a fully serviced or self-catered chalet from Sunday to Sunday – Prices on request for 2021 & 2022
- Fully Serviced: EUR (€)57,280 – €129,640 per week
- Self-catered: EUR (€)28,080 – € 90,350 per week
|Arrival – Departure||Min nights||Self-Catered||Weekly Price Euros||Catered||Weekly Price Euros||Availability|
|5 Dec-12 Dec 2021||7||Self-Catered||Sold/On Hold||Catered||Sold||Click here to enquire or Book|
|12 Dec-19 Dec 2021||7||Self-Catered||Sold/On Hold||Catered||Sold||Click here to enquire or Book|
|19 Dec-26 Dec 2021||7||Self-Catered||Sold/On Hold||Catered||Sold||Click here to enquire or Book|
|26 Dec-02 Jan 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 90,350||Catered||Sold||Click here to enquire or Book|
|02 Jan-09 Jan 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 47,320||Catered||Sold||Click here to enquire or Book|
|09 Jan-16 Jan 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 36,290||Catered||€ 65,500||Click here to enquire or Book|
|16 Jan-23 Jan 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 36,290||Catered||€ 65,500||Click here to enquire or Book|
|23 Jan-30 Jan 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 36,290||Catered||€ 65,500||Click here to enquire or Book|
|30 Jan-06 Feb 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 36,290||Catered||€ 65,500||Click here to enquire or Book|
|06 Feb-13 Feb 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 36,290||Catered||€ 89,410||Click here to enquire or Book|
|13 Feb-20 Feb 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 50,760||Catered||€ 81,590||Click here to enquire or Book|
|20 Feb-27 Feb 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 42,940||Catered||€ 65,500||Click here to enquire or Book|
|27 Feb-06 Mar 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 36,290||Catered||€ 65,500||Click here to enquire or Book|
|06 Mar-13 Mar 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 36,290||Catered||€ 65,500||Click here to enquire or Book|
|13 Mar-20 Mar 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 36,290||Catered||€ 65,500||Click here to enquire or Book|
|20 Mar-27 Mar 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 36,290||Catered||€ 65,500||Click here to enquire or Book|
|27 Mar-03 Apr 2022||7||Self-Catered||Sold||Sold||Click here to enquire or Book|
|03 Apr-10 Apr 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 36,290||Catered||€ 57,280||Click here to enquire or Book|
|10 Apr-17 Apr 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 28,080||Catered||€ 57,280||Click here to enquire or Book|
|17 Apr-24 Apr 2022||7||Self-Catered||€ 28,080||Catered||Sold/On Hold||Click here to enquire or Book|
|24 Apr-01 May 2022||7||Self-Catered||POA||Catered||POA||Click here to enquire or Book|
To Check Availability & Book this Chalet please contact us here.
- The official price for Luxury Chalet Mont Tremblant in Meribel is in EURO (EUR). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalets are sold on CATERED & SELF-CATERED BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- n exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
How to Book Chalet Mont Tremblant in Meribel, France for 2021 & 2022?
The Best way to book Chalet Mont Tremblant in Meribel, France is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should Rent this Luxury Chalet in Meribel, France with us (Ski Company)?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a chalet or an apartment with a ski company or Operator. Some key points to consider to book Chalet Mont Tremblant in Meribel with us.
- Since we work directly with the Chalet Owners/Operators, Your payments are collected by the Owner/Operator, allowing you to book with Confidence.
- As chalet operators, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals at Chalet Mont Tremblant.
- We make sure your contract is with the chalet owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If Chalet Mont Tremblant, booked for the period you requested, We can match similar Luxury chalets & Apartments matching your budget in the ski resort of Méribel in the Tarentaise Valley (Part of the Les Trois Vallées) in the French Alps. We have more chalet options in Moûtiers, called Méribel Centre, Méribel-Mottaret and Méribel Village in the Les Trois Vallées (Three Valleys) and nearby and Espace Killy (Val-d’Isère and Tignes).
- Since we work directly and closely with Apartment & Chalet owners and local operators in the French ski resort of Meribel, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your chalet rental booking at the Chalet Mont Tremblant in Meribel.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.