Chalet 13 | Himalaya Val d’Isere | 4 bedrooms
Himalaya is Catered Ski Chalet in Val d’Isere, with Ski-in/Ski-out access
The 17th century Chalet in Val d’Isere, is ideal for a group of friends & families with kids. Amenities: 4 Bedrooms, Cinema/TV Room, Hot tub, Sauna, Ski-in/Ski-out, Steam Room, James Bond-style heated pool, Swim in/ Swim out (adjustable depth), Cigar Room, Fireplace, Garage, Massage Room, Satellite, HD TV’s in each bedroom, Ski Room, Terrace/Balcony, Wi-Fi, Wine Cellar.
Available as a Catered/Fully serviced Chalet for Winter – Price for 2021/22
- Catered / Fully serviced: (British Pounds) GBP 20,000 – GBP 52,800 per week
- Prices are also available in Euros (€), Subject to exchange rates| Check below for seasonal rates or Contact us for availability.
Chalet Himalaya sits in the most sort out hamlet of Les Etroits, the Catered chalet offers Ski-in/Ski-out access onto a green piste, ideal for beginners. As you enter the Double antique doors, welcome guests, into an ambiance of warmth and tranquility. making it a perfect chalet holiday you wish for in the French Alps of Val d’Isere.
What’s inside Val d’Isere’s Chalet Himalaya for 2021/2022 Ski Season?
Val d’Isere’s Chalet Himalaya is a 300 m² Luxury Chalet with Ski-in/Ski-out access, that can accommodate 8 guests including children in 4 Suite bedrooms that are split into 3 levels of floors (Shown below). Chalet Himalaya is also a great option for larger groups up to 16 sleeps, where you rent Chalet Himalaya along with its interconnecting Chalet Toit du Monde, making it a perfect group chalet rental in Val d’Isere. together this 17th-century French Monastery is known as Domain Toit du Monde. Almost 20 years ago, Owner took 5 years to renovate Toit du Monde chalets to a high level of standards, it went through a multi-million-pound renovation to be able to offer the highest levels of top-class services. Chalet Himalaya Prices start from GBP 20,000 – GBP 52,800 per week on a Catered basis for the 2021/2022 season. Contact us to book.
The Chalet Himalaya is located down an exclusive area in Val d’Isere. The chalet is surprisingly well-positioned in a Ski-in, ski-out location in Val d’Isere, The chalet is close to the famous World Cup downhill ‘Coupe du Monde OK’ slope.
- 21% beginner
- 38% Intermediate
- 41% advanced
The nearest airports to Chalet Marco Polo
- Geneva, Switzerland – 2 hours 45 minutes by car/35 minutes by helicopter
- Lyon, France – 2 hours 40 minutes by car/45 minutes by helicopter
- Chambery, France – 2 hours by car/30 minutes by helicopter
- Turin, Italy – 3 hours 30 minutes by car/35 minutes by helicopter
Transfer times and more information:
- For more information on how to get to the chalet and ski resort (Map, Videos & Pistes) visit our resort page.
- The helicopter landing pad is less than a minute away by car. There is a chauffeured Service available (Please check below)
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
Chalet Himalaya’s 04 pretty bedrooms sleep, 8 guests (and possible 12 sleeps)
Chalet Himalaya can accommodate 8 guests in 4 comfy bedrooms. All bedroom suites enjoy the ultimate in amenities. Double doors open into each bedroom to reveal lush curtains which envelope the entrance in mystery welcoming guests into a romantic oasis of tranquility.
All bedrooms can accommodate twin or double beds. There is also the option to welcome additional guests upon request in the Grand Suites. All bedroom suites are underfloor heated with independent controls, and include separate sleeping and relaxation areas.
The warmth of the elm floor is complemented by walls decorated with beautiful back-lit carved wood panels.
The exquisitely comfortable hand-made hardwood king-size (or twin) beds are enhanced with antique carvings which frame the bevelled mirror features. Discreet reading lamps are artfully concealed when not in use.
The bath and twin vanities are hand-sculpted from individual whole marble slabs. The spacious bath is carved out of a solid 800-kilo piece and flanked by marble walls and glass. The walls are adorned with a variety of engraved snowflakes, while the floor of each bath is subtly heated. The bath, of such impressive proportions, that it is classified under French building rules as a ‘swimming pool’, also commands a rain shower and converts into a steam room, comfortably seating up to 4 or more persons.
In addition, each room also features a leather-covered day bed strewn with fur cushions and “hugs”, complete with sunken ice bucket and multi-mode sockets. Also included are full-length mirrors , bathrobes, room service trays, shelves and drawers with hanging space, and a generous number of angora throws and cushions. A stone-surround metal fireplace with real flames which can be modulated adds to the ambience in each room. The suites also offer security safe, and high-tech comforts such as HD TV, wireless access and an electronically-controlled heated lavatory seat, with sophisticated multiple hygiene functions.
All toiletries are organic products. Pillows, duvets and cushions are hypo-allergenic and natural, filled only with silk, organic buckwheat and silkworm extracts. Natural furs and quality leather mingle with artefacts and antiques all of which enjoy charming thematic or sentimental connections.
Each suite’s mood lighting is carefully structured to enhance furnishings and artwork, which are unique to the individual suite.
Maximum Guests: There are 4 suites in Chalet Himalaya to sleep up to 8 to 12 guests:on request
- Castenz Deluxe Suite – 1st floor
- Kosciusko Deluxe Suite – 1st floor
- Denali Grand Suite – 2nd/3rd floors
- Everest Grand Suite – 2nd/3rd floors
Click to enlarge the image (will open in a new Tab)
Chalet Himalaya keeps many traditional features while combining modern facilities
Chalet Himalaya has a lavish living area (Centres on the original stone fireplace, the only source of heat in 1682 when the Monastery was built), open to the deluxe dining room, it has a fireplace for guests to relax with family & Friends. The additional underfloor heating under the hand-cut elm floorboards adds comfort to the living room where you can relax with champagne, traditional mulled wine, or any number of cocktails, from the classic to the exotic.
The living spaces are full of ornate chandeliers, mirrors, and other artworks. A custom-designed glass and marble cigar room, complete with humidifier, extractor, and soft leather sofas, invites guests to savour cigars and brandy in pure comfort. A hidden Home Cinema system with a giant drop-down HD screen transforms the living room into your own private movie-theatre or sports arena.
Sliding doors with engraved snowflakes on marble plaques open into a chandeliered dining room with a hand-carved dining table and chairs upholstered with luxury designer shearling fur.
The dining room extends beyond curtains to open onto the James-Bond style red-marble pool, kept secret under solid grey marble tiles. The pool can also convert to become a delicate colourful water feature. The view is enhanced by the private courtyard with pretty stone arches which light up at sundown.
Chalet Himalaya -Floor-Plan – Click below to download.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- Accommodation to sleep up to 8 guests in 2 single–level and 2 duplex luxurious bedroom suites, each with its own fireplace
- Engraved giant marble bath with Hamman and rain shower in every bedroom
- James Bond-style heated pool, swim in/ swim out, with adjustable depth
- Sumptuous living room with a full-height fireplace
- Elegant dining room with custom handmade, hand–carved table and fur-covered chairs
- Spa therapy room
- Wine cellar
- Electric drop-down HD movie screen
- Satellite, HD TV’s in each bedroom suite
- Cigar Room
- Custom designed ski room with heated boot cupboard
- Revolutionary electric sanitary washlets installed throughout the chalet
- Private carport for 2-3 cars
Swim-in / Swim-out
Partly indoor and partly outdoor, the pool is a ‘James Bond’ feature. The hidden pool with sophisticated underwater lighting is revealed by a secret floor moving mechanism. Pool depth can be adjusted to suit guest’s requirements (ideal for children). Water temperature is maintained at 32 degrees centigrade.
The Pool is available for use until midnight each day. The outdoor section is within a private walled courtyard in Chalet Himalaya with romantically lit arches that were converted from what was the monks’ underground cheese dome of the original monastery. Enjoy an unforgettable experience of ‘swimming under the stars.
Spa Therapy Room
Rich Italian metal-and-marble dust-infused paint covers the walls to create a magical cave for your pampering treatment by candlelight.
Sauna and Steam Rooms
The chalet is equipped with a Sauna made of Russian fir. Each of the 4 suites boasts its own steam room.
The custom-designed glass and marble red cigar room resembles a jewel box humidor and comes complete with a humidifier, extractor, and soft leather sofas offering privacy for guests to savour a smoke with the finest brandies and whiskies.
A dedicated ski room is equipped with a boot cupboard housing individual boot heaters; and all the ‘little things that make a day’s ski perfect – suntan lotion, munchies, ski-map, bottled water, lip balm. Staff are always on hand to help get those boots off!
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
- Luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff, including 24 hours access to resident staff on overnight call duty
- Daily Hot and Cold Breakfast (optional Room Service ‘Breakfast in Bed’)
- Daily Afternoon High Tea with home-made savouries and patisseries
- Champagne and Canapés followed by 4-course dinner with carefully selected house wines for 5 evenings
- Open Bar for House Selection of Spirits, House Cocktail Menu, Hot beverages and a range of Soft Drinks
- In-resort Chauffeured Vehicle for use between 8am and 1am of the following day
- Daily Housekeeping and Turn Down Service
- Access to 24 Hour Menu (at extra charge)
- Pre-arrival and In-resort Concierge Services to include personal shopping, restaurant reservations etc
- Sauna and Hammam on demand at any time
- Heated Indoor/Outdoor Pool (available from 10am until 10pm every day)
BED & BREAKFAST
Also Available (at extra charge)
- Resort Transfers by taxi, limousine or helicopter
- Private Ski Instructors (for all levels and disciplines including highly qualified mountain guides) and Ski Equipment Rental (in-chalet fitting optional) & Ski Passes
- A La Carte Wine and Champagne (on request, we can purchase in advance to guest preferences)
- Special Arrangements including entertainment or décor for family anniversary and corporate events
- In-chalet Childcare by licensed nanny service
- Outside Hours and Outside Resort Transportation
- Spa Treatments from In-house Spa Programme
- In-chalet Pilates (Mat version)
- In-Chalet Professional Hairstyling and Blow Dry
- Selection of Fine Cigars (smoking in Cigar Room only)
- Dedicated Interpreter **
- Specialist Chef ** for Unique Cuisine (Japanese, Chinese, Molecular …)
** Request must be made in advance, at time of booking.
Pricing & Availability
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
RATES PER WEEK (EUR) Prices based on an occupancy of 8 guests. Please enquire about the rate for 12 persons.
Available as a Catered/Fully serviced Chalet for Winter – Price for 2021/22
- Catered / Fully serviced: (British Pounds) GBP 20,000 – GBP 52,800 per week
Updated Prices for 2021/22
|Arrival-Departure dates||Catered/Fully Serviced||Availability|
|12 Dec-19 Dec 2021||£ 20,000||Book or Check availability|
|19 Dec-26 Dec 2021||£ 35,750||Book or Check availability|
|26 Dec-02 Jan 2022||£ 52,800||Book or Check availability|
|02 Jan-09 Jan 2022||£ 27,500||Book or Check availability|
|09 Jan-16 Jan 2022||£ 20,000||Book or Check availability|
|16 Jan-23 Jan 2022||£ 20,000||Book or Check availability|
|23 Jan-30 Jan 2022||£ 20,000||Book or Check availability|
|30 Jan-06 Feb 2022||£ 24,900||Book or Check availability|
|06 Feb-13 Feb 2022||£ 24,900||Book or Check availability|
|13 Feb-20 Feb 2022||£ 40,535||Book or Check availability|
|20 Feb-27 Feb 2022||£ 35,750||Book or Check availability|
|27 Feb-06 Mar 2022||£ 21,500||Book or Check availability|
|06 Mar-13 Mar 2022||£ 21,500||Book or Check availability|
|13 Mar-20 Mar 2022||£ 21,500||Book or Check availability|
|20 Mar-27 Mar 2022||£ 27,500||Book or Check availability|
|27 Mar-03 Apr 2022||£ 27,500||Book or Check availability|
|03 Apr-10 Apr 2022||£ 27,500||Book or Check availability|
|10 Apr-17 Apr 2022||£ 20,000||Book or Check availability|
Price & Availability last updated: 14 September 2021 16:10 GMT
- The official price for Chalet Himalaya is in Brtish Pounds (GBP). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalet is sold on CATERED BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
How to Rent Chalet Himalaya in Val d’Isère for 2021/22 Ski Season?
The Best way to book Chalet Himalaya is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Catered Luxury Chalet in Val d’Isère with a Ski company?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a chalet or an apartment with a ski company or Operator. Some key points to consider to book Chalet Himalaya with us.
- As a chalet operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals at Chalet Himalaya.
- We make sure your contract is with the chalet owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If Chalet Himalaya is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match similar chalets matching your budget in the ski resort of Val d’Isère.
- Since we work directly and closely with Chalet Himalaya, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your chalet rental booking at Ski-in Chalet Himalaya.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.