Chalet 15 | Domaine Toit Du Monde, Val d’Isere | 8 Bedrooms
Domain Toit du Monde in Val d’Isere is a Catered Chalet for large group holidays.
Ski-in / Ski-out Chalet Domain Toit du Monde in Val d’Isere, is ideal for a large group of friends or families with kids. Amenities: 8 Bedrooms, Cinema/TV Room, Hot tub, Partly indoor/outdoor pool, Sauna, Ski-in/Ski-out, Spa Therapy Room, Sauna and Steam Rooms, Cigar Room, Fireplace, Garage, Massage Room, Satellite, HD TV’s in each bedroom, Ski Room, Balcony, Wi-Fi, Wine Cellar.
Available as a Catered/Fully serviced Chalet for Winter – Price for 2021/22
- Catered / Fully serviced: (British Pounds) GBP 38,000 – GBP 94,600 per week
- Prices are also available in Euros (€), Subject to exchange rates| Check below for seasonal rates or Contact us for availability.
Enter Domain Toit du Monde in Val d’Isere just like the monks did, through the doorway and under an original beam from 1632 – but there, the difference ends. Converted from a 17th-century French monastery in 2007, the chalet keeps most of its original features, including the 1.5 meter-thick stone walls and fireplace, yet it offers all modern amenities after a multi-million-pound renovation. Domain Toit du Monde offers a fabulous location near the ski slope, up from the La Daille area of Val d’Isere, the catered Chalet will allow you to enjoy wonderful sunrises and outdoors with its Ski-in Ski-out location.
What’s inside this Ski-in Ski-out Chalet Domaine Toit du Monde for 2021/2022?
Val d’Isere’s Domaine Toit du Monde consists of two interconnected Ski-in/Ski-out chalets perfect for large groups, Chalet Himalaya and Chalet Toit du Monde. The Two Ski chalets together can accommodate 16 guests in 08 bedrooms suites, Individually each chalet holds 08 guests. Domaine Toit du Monde’s chandeliered entrance hall encased in white marble with a fireplace opens into a second hallway via a pair of imposing antique hammered iron doors. Shielding the second hallway from the living room is a wall made from ceiling-high blocks of marble carved with the Royal Family of Savoie’s favourite chain motif which follows the wall round on both sides. Toit du Monde chalets offers a high level of standards and can be rented on a catered basis, Prices start from GBP 38,000 – GBP 94,600 per week for the 2021/2022 season. Contact us to book.
Domaine Toit Du Monde is located down an exclusive area in Val d’Isere. The chalet is surprisingly well-positioned in a Ski-in, ski-out location in Val d’Isere, The chalet is close to the famous World Cup downhill ‘Coupe du Monde OK’ slope.
- 21% beginner
- 38% Intermediate
- 41% advanced
The nearest airports to Chalet Marco Polo
- Geneva, Switzerland – 2 hours 45 minutes by car/35 minutes by helicopter
- Lyon, France – 2 hours 40 minutes by car/45 minutes by helicopter
- Chambery, France – 2 hours by car/30 minutes by helicopter
- Turin, Italy – 3 hours 30 minutes by car/35 minutes by helicopter
Transfer times and more information:
- For more information on how to get to the chalet and ski resort (Map, Videos & Pistes) visit our resort page.
- The helicopter landing pad is less than a minute away by car. There is a chauffeured Service available (Please check below)
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
Domaine Toit Du Monde’s 08 bedrooms can accommodate 16 guests
Domaine Toit Du Monde can accommodate 16 guests in 8 cosy bedrooms. All bedroom suites enjoy Great amenities. Bedrooms have underfloor heating and can be arranged as doubles or twins. The exquisitely comfortable hand-made hardwood king-size (or twin) beds are enhanced with antique carvings which frame the bevelled mirror features. Discreet reading lamps are artfully concealed when not in use. Each room has a day bed, remote control fireplace, HD TV, and a fabulous glass-enclosed marble bathtub which converts into a steam room. The warmth of the elm floor is complemented by walls decorated with beautiful back-lit carved wood panels.
The bath and twin vanities are hand-sculpted from individual whole marble slabs. The spacious bath is carved out of a solid 800 kilo piece and flanked by marble walls and glass. The walls are adorned with a variety of engraved snowflakes, while the floor of each bath is subtly heated. The bath, of such impressive proportions, that it is classified under French building rules as a ‘swimming pool’, also commands a rain shower and converts into a steam room, comfortably seating up to 4 or more persons.
In addition, each room of Chalet Toit du Monde also features a leather-covered day bed strewn with fur cushions and “hugs”, complete with a sunken ice bucket and multi-mode sockets. Also included are full-length mirrors, bathrobes, room service trays, shelves and drawers with hanging space, and a generous number of angora throws and cushions. A stone-surround metal fireplace with real flames which can be modulated adds to the ambience in each room. The suites also offer security safe, and high-tech comforts such as HD TV, wireless access, and an electronically-controlled heated lavatory seat, with sophisticated multiple hygiene functions.
All toiletries are organic products. Pillows, duvets and cushions are hypo-allergenic and natural, filled only with silk, organic buckwheat and silkworm extracts. Natural furs and quality leather mingle with artefacts and antiques all of which enjoy charming thematic or sentimental connections.
Each suite’s mood lighting is carefully structured to enhance furnishings and artwork, which are unique to the individual suite.
Maximum Guests: There are 08 suites in Domain Toit du Monde to sleep up to 16 guests: on request more guest can stay
- Castenz Deluxe Suite – 1st floor
- Kosciusko Deluxe Suite – 1st floor
- Elbrus Deluxe Suite – 1st floor
- Vinson Massif Deluxe Suite – 1st floor
- Denali Grand Suite – 2nd/3rd floors
- Everest Grand Suite – 2nd/3rd floors
- Kibo Grand Suite – 2nd/3rd floors
- Aconcagua Grand Suite – 2nd/3rd floors
All bedrooms can accommodate twin or double beds. There is also the option to welcome additional guests upon request in the Grand Suites.
Toit du Monde keeps its traditional features while combining contemporary facilities
A designer dual-face fireplace in cast iron and glass keeps the white chandeliered entrance hall teasingly in view from the leather sofas which line the room. The austerity of the 1.5 metre stone walls of the original monastery is lightened by warm colours of antique furniture sourced worldwide strictly from mountainous regions. From here, you can be transported into your own private movie theatre or sports arena by the Home Cinema system, which is discreetly hidden until activated by remote control to reveal a giant drop-down HD screen.
Informal Breakfast/Tea Room
Snacks and a selection of drinks are set up on the antique sideboards of this sunny and friendly room for guests to enjoy on a ‘help yourself’ basis all day following breakfast. Staff can be summoned at any time to provide personal service if preferred and also to prepare hot drinks or even hot snacks from the 24-hour service menu. On request, a traditional samovar can also be set up for fragrant tea to be available all day.
Guests have the option of Breakfast or Afternoon High Tea to be served informally ‘buffet style’ in this room, or as sit-down meals in the Dining Room. Alternatively, this room can be dedicated exclusively for use by ‘young’ guests. This room connects to one of the 2 swimming pools.
The Dining Room seats up to 20 persons around the extended hand-carved dining table under a crystal chandelier. Chairs are luxuriously upholstered with shearling fur and each chair features a unique design. Dinner is served here on fine china. Formal Breakfast and/or Afternoon High Tea can also be served here at guests’ discretion. The Dining Room extends into a Relaxation Wellness Area around one of the two red-marble swimming pools which are kept out-of-sight underfloor except when in use. At night, the arches in the private courtyard are lit and the pool can be used as a water-and-light feature when dining by candle-light.
Chalet Toit du Monde -Floor-Plan – Click below to download.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- Accommodation to sleep up to 8 guests in 2 single–level and 2 duplex luxurious bedroom suites, each with its own fireplace
- Engraved giant marble bath with Hamman and rain shower in every bedroom
- James Bond-style heated pool, swim in/ swim out, with adjustable depth
- Sumptuous living room with a full-height fireplace
- Elegant dining room with custom handmade, hand-carved table and fur-covered chairs
- 2 swimming pools
- 2 Spa therapy room
- 2 Sauna
- Wine cellar
- Electric drop-down HD movie screen
- Satellite, HD TV’s in each bedroom suite
- 2 Cigar Room
- Custom designed ski room with heated boot cupboard
- Revolutionary electric sanitary washlets installed throughout the chalet
- Private carport for 2-3 cars
Both ‘secret’ swimming pools use the same high-end ‘James Bond’ technology which reveals them dramatically from under solid marble floors. Each pool can be individually adjusted to be of varying depths and water colors. The temperature of the water is maintained at 32 degrees Centigrade. Both pools have indoor and outdoor sections. The Pools are available for use until midnight each day. Guests are welcome to order their drinks from the pool, indoors or outdoors, while counting the stars.
2 Spa Therapy Rooms
Both Spa Therapy Rooms at Domaine Toit Du Monde are decorated with plush Italian wall-coverings, lightly luminescent with a mix of gold, metal, and marble dust. The scent of aromatherapy oils in combination with the soft glow of natural non-toxic beeswax candles will relax you further after our distinctive warming footbath and herbal tea ritual. Guests’ choice of treatment, as selected from our Spa Menu, will then follow.
2 Saunas and 8 Steam Rooms
There are 2 Saunas made of Russian fir. Each of the 8 suites boasts its own steam room.
2 Cigar Rooms
Both chalets – Himalaya and Toit du Monde, together offer 2 Cigar Rooms – made of glass and red marble are both furnished with deep-red leather sofas and walls to resemble jewel boxes. Sink into the soft seats and light up your cigar with a choice of drinks. Each room has its own humidifier. The choice of cigar rooms offers alternatives to cigarettes, cigars, conversation, and views.
2 Ski Rooms
Two dedicated ski rooms are equipped with boot cupboards housing individual boot heaters, along with all the ‘little things’ that make a day’s ski perfect – suntan lotion, munchies, ski-map, bottled water, lip balm. Staff are always on hand to help get those boots off!
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
- Luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff, including 24 hours access to resident staff on overnight call duty
- Daily Hot and Cold Breakfast (optional Room Service ‘Breakfast in Bed’)
- Daily Afternoon High Tea with home-made savouries and patisseries
- Champagne and Canapés followed by 4-course dinner with carefully selected house wines for 5 evenings
- Open Bar for House Selection of Spirits, House Cocktail Menu, Hot beverages and a range of Soft Drinks
- In-resort Chauffeured Vehicle for use between 8am and 1am of the following day
- Daily Housekeeping and Turn Down Service
- Access to 24 Hour Menu (at extra charge)
- Pre-arrival and In-resort Concierge Services to include personal shopping, restaurant reservations, etc
- Sauna and Hammam on demand at any time
- Heated Indoor/Outdoor Pool (available from 10 am until 10 pm every day)
BED & BREAKFAST
Also Available (at extra charge)
- Resort Transfers by taxi, limousine or helicopter
- Private Ski Instructors (for all levels and disciplines including highly qualified mountain guides) and Ski Equipment Rental (in-chalet fitting optional) & Ski Passes
- A La Carte Wine and Champagne (on request, we can purchase in advance to guest preferences)
- Special Arrangements including entertainment or décor for family anniversaries and corporate events
- In-chalet Childcare by licensed nanny service
- Outside Hours and Outside Resort Transportation
- Spa Treatments from In-house Spa Programme
- In-chalet Pilates (Mat version)
- In-Chalet Professional Hairstyling and Blow Dry
- Selection of Fine Cigars (smoking in Cigar Room only)
- Dedicated Interpreter **
- Specialist Chef ** for Unique Cuisine (Japanese, Chinese, Molecular …)
** Request must be made in advance, at time of booking.
Pricing & Availability
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
RATES PER WEEK (EUR) Prices based on an occupancy of 16 guests. Please enquire about the rate for 12 persons.
Available as a Catered/Fully serviced Chalet for Winter – Price for 2021/22
- Catered / Fully serviced: (British Pounds) GBP 38,000 – GBP 94,600 per week
Updated Prices for 2021/22
|Arrival-Departure dates||Catered/Fully Serviced||Availability|
|12 Dec-19 Dec 2021||£ 38,000||Book or Check availability|
|19 Dec-26 Dec 2021||£ 63,800||Booked|
|26 Dec-02 Jan 2022||£ 94,600||Book or Check availability|
|02 Jan-09 Jan 2022||£ 47,550||Book or Check availability|
|09 Jan-16 Jan 2022||£ 38,000||Book or Check availability|
|16 Jan-23 Jan 2022||£ 38,000||Book or Check availability|
|23 Jan-30 Jan 2022||£ 38,000||Book or Check availability|
|30 Jan-06 Feb 2022||£ 42,000||Book or Check availability|
|06 Feb-13 Feb 2022||£ 42,000||Book or Check availability|
|13 Feb-20 Feb 2022||£ 71,500||Book or Check availability|
|20 Feb-27 Feb 2022||£ 63,800||Book or Check availability|
|27 Feb-06 Mar 2022||£ 39,750||Book or Check availability|
|06 Mar-13 Mar 2022||£ 39,750||Book or Check availability|
|13 Mar-20 Mar 2022||£ 39,750||Book or Check availability|
|20 Mar-27 Mar 2022||£ 47,550||Book or Check availability|
|27 Mar-03 Apr 2022||£ 47,550||Book or Check availability|
|03 Apr-10 Apr 2022||£ 47,550||Book or Check availability|
|10 Apr-17 Apr 2022||£ 38,000||Book or Check availability|
Price & Availability last updated: 14 September 2021 15:55 GMT
- The official price for Domaine Toit Du Monde is in Brtish Pounds (GBP). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalet is sold on CATERED BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
How to Rent Domaine Toit Du Monde in Val d’Isère for 2021/22 Ski Season?
The Best way to rent Domaine Toit Du Monde is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Ski-in Ski-out Group Chalet in Val d’Isère with a Ski company?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a chalet or an apartment with a ski company or Operator. Some key points to consider to book Chalet Domaine Toit Du Monde with us.
- As a chalet operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals at Domaine Toit Du Monde.
- We make sure your contract is with the chalet owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If Chalet Domaine Toit Du Monde is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match similar chalets matching your budget in the ski resort of Val d’Isère.
- Since we work directly and closely with Domaine Toit Du Monde, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your chalet rental booking at Domaine Toit Du Monde.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.