Chalet 17 | Strom, Zermatt | 3 bedrooms
Zermatt’s Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet Strom offers fabulous views of the Matterhorn
Catered or Self-catered ski-in/ski-out Chalet in Zermatt can accommodate up to 8 guests (6+2). Facilities: Sauna, Massage/Treatment Room, Laundry Room, Outdoor Jacuzzi, Fireplace, Ski room, Elevator & Terrace/Balcony.
Available as a Catered or Self-catered chalet – Price for 2022/23
- Self-catered/Catered: on Request. . Please request to book for the 2022/23 Ski Season.
- Prices are also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & (€), Subject to exchange rates| Check below for seasonal rates or Contact us for availability.
We are excited to present a brand new luxury (2021), truly ski-in and ski-out chalet here in Zermatt; Chalet Strom sleeping 6 to 8 guests. Nestled on the edge of the ski piste Nr 2a (Riedweg) and Nr 3 (Howette/Untere National) the chalet has a stunning outlook over Zermatt village and uninterrupted views up to the iconic Matterhorn from all floors.
What’s inside this new Ski-in/Ski-out chalet Storm for the 2022/23 Ski holidays?
Zermatt’s Chalet Strom is a truly special property set over 6 floors each with bespoke luxury and a total of 700m2. Chalet Strom can accommodate up to 8 guests (6+2) in 3 ensuite bedrooms. You enter the chalet from the private elevator at the edge of the ski piste which takes you directly into the chalet. From the lift, you enter into a spacious entrance with a ski and boot room (including boot warmers) to store ski equipment. This chalet Strom has been finished to an extremely high standard and is a truly special space to relax with friends or family and enjoy the beautiful ambiance.
Chalet Strom is ideal Christmas, New Year and, Half Term Ski Holidays for 2022/2023. Chalet Strom is usually sold on an Fully Serviced & Self-Catered basis, please contact us to find out more about the chalet or check availability & Prices for Winter 2022/23.
Chalet Strom is a rarity in that you can ski-in directly to the chalet and ski-out down the ski run to the Sunnegga funicular lift. There are several restaurants within a short walk and the centre of the village is only 10-15 minutes away on foot. The chalet can also easily be reached by an electro taxi.
- Nearest Airport: Sion (Sir), Geneva (GVA), Zurich (ZHR)
- Airport: 1.5 hours by car (Sir); 3.5 (Gva; Zhr) hours by car
- Town: 5 minutes by electric car;15 minutes’ walk (village centre)
- Slopes: ski straight down to the Sunnegga funicular lift
- For a comprehensive guide with video to Zermatt ski resort and chalets, please visit our Zermatt page.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOM
Living areas with TV lounge with an open fire and an office/library area
The upper floor of the chalet is a large open plan area with double-height ceilings, there is a TV lounge with an open fire and an office/library area; stairs and the elevator take you down to the kitchen and dining area. The handcrafted walnut kitchen with black natural granite worktop is equipped with high-end Gaggenau appliances, oven, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. The Induction hob is from the White House. There is a breakfast island and fireplace which opens to the kitchen and the dining area. The dining table can seat 10 comfortably and has a stunning backdrop of the Matterhorn and surrounding mountains from the double-height windows and a large south-facing balcony with lounge furniture. There are oak floors throughout and lovely walnut cupboards giving plenty of storage. This floor also has a guest WC.
Located on this floor is a spacious laundry room with a washer, dryer, and sink.
03 Bedroom Chalet Strom can accommodate up to 08 guests
The floor below has the master bedroom with a 180x200cms king-size bed and walk-in dressing room and a large rainfall shower. There are twin sinks and a separate WC. The floor and ceiling are oak, the bathroom walls and floor are in Swedish natural stone. The master also has a large south-facing balcony and a terrace with access to the outdoor jacuzzi. Next door to this bedroom on the same floor is a double bedroom with en suite shower, WC and sink.
On the floor below is a bedroom with a king-size double bed and two full-size bunk beds (80x200cms) so this bedroom can either be a double for a couple or is suitable for parents with small children or for 4 youngsters. There is also a small lounge with a TV and sofa and a kitchen with a south-facing terrace so this floor can be self-contained. There is an en suite bathroom with a rainfall shower, bathtub and twin sinks, and a separate WC. Direct access to the outdoor Jacuzzi.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- 3 ROOMS – SLEEPS 6 to 8
- Hot tub
- Laundry Room
- Massage/Treatment Room
- Ski Room
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
Below is the spacious sauna, spa shower room, massage area, and WC, there is also an outdoor Jacuzzi on the terrace of this level, the flawless design of this property allows access to the jacuzzi from spa floor as well as from each bedroom level, the views from the jacuzzi to the Matterhorn and the mountains around are unrivalled!
The lowest floor in the building has a well-equipped gym with free weights, a running machine, a rowing machine, an exercise bike, an assault bike, and yoga mats. All floors are connected via stairs and an elevator.
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
The Chalet comes with a highly qualified chef, who will organise a pre-arrival menu consultation with you. You will start the day with tea or coffee in bed, be served a delicious breakfast before you tackle the slopes by our hosts, afternoon tea will be waiting for your arrival after skiing. Then the chalet will offer canapés and apéritifs prior to a sensational gourmet evening meal six of seven nights, allowing you to sample the local restaurants on our chefs’ night off. Your chef will happily prepare children’s meals for younger members of your team, these can be served prior to the adult’s mealtime if required. (Sample menu on request after the booking)
If during your stay with the accommodation you prefer to cook for yourselves or want to enjoy the many restaurants in Zermatt a number of our chalets are also available on a self-catering basis. On a self-catered basis, linen and towels are provided, however, no change is provided during the week. We can arrange extra services for you during the week at an additional charge including cleaners and additional towel or linen changes. We have a concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, massage and beauty treatments, ski instruction, off-piste guides, heliskiing, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
BED & BREAKFAST
- On request
Our staff provide a private concierge service during the build-up to as well as throughout your stay and can arrange ski-passes, restaurant bookings, massage and beauty treatments from our in-house therapist, ski instruction, heli skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities and childcare at your request. We are happy to assist with any special request no matter how big or small to ensure your stay with us at Zermatt Ski Chalets is effortless. As a small, family-run business we understand that each holiday needs to be personalised and bespoke.
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
RATES PER WEEK (CHF) Prices based on an occupancy of 6 guests.
Updated Prices for 2022/23
|Arrival Date||Fully Serviced||Availability|
|3rd Dec 2022 – 10th Dec 2022||POA||Book or Check availability|
|10th Dec 2022 – 17th Dec 2022||POA||Book or Check availability|
|19th Dec 2022 – 26th Dec 2022||POA||Book or Check availability|
|26th Dec 2022 – 2nd Jan 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|2nd Jan 2023 – 8th Jan 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|8th Jan 2023 – 15th Jan 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|15th Jan 2023 – 21st Jan 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|21st Jan 2023 – 28th Jan 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|28th Jan 2023 – 4th Feb 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|4th Feb 2023 – 11th Feb 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|11th Feb 2023 – 18th Feb 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|18th Feb 2023 – 25th Feb 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|25th Feb 2023 – 4th Mar 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|4th Mar 2023 – 11th Mar 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|11th Mar 2023 – 18th Mar 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|18th Mar 2023 – 25th Mar 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|25th Mar 2023 – 1st Apr 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|1st Apr 2023 – 8th Apr 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|8th Apr 2023 – 15th Apr 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|15th Apr 2023 – 22nd Apr 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|22nd Apr 2023 – 29th Apr 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
To Check Availability & Book this Chalet please contact us here.
- The official price for a Chalet Strom in Zermatt is in Swiss Francs (CHF). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalets are sold on SELF-CATERED BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- n exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
How to Book Chalet Strom in Zermatt, Switzerland for 2022/23?
The Best way to Chalet Strom in Zermatt is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book Chalet Strom in Zermatt with us (Ski Company)?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a chalet or an apartment with a ski company or Operator. Some key points to consider to book Rent Chalet Strom in Zermatt with us.
- Since we work directly with the Chalet Owners/Operators, Your payments are collected by the Owner/Operator, allowing you to book with Confidence.
- As chalet operators, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals at Chalet Strom.
- We make sure your contract is with the chalet owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If Chalet Strom is booked for the period you requested, we can match similar chalets to fit your budget in the ski resort of Zermatt in the Swiss Alps. We have more Chalets & Apartment options in this part of the Alpine village in Switzerland’s Valais Canton.
- Since we work directly and closely with Chalet owners and local operators in the Sunnegga, Gornergrat, Klein Matterhorn, and Schwarzsee ski area, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your chalet rental booking at the Chalet Strom.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.