Ski chalet 7 | Chalet 1011, Meribel | 6 bedrooms
Chalet 1011 in Meribel is a Self-catered Chalet in France
This budget chalet in Meribel is available for booking for a group of friends or families. The chalet sleeps, 12 Guests with children included. Facilities – 6 bedrooms, Wood fireplace, Ski locker, Parking space, boots heater, Ski Locker, Outdoor furniture, TV, BOSE speakers, DVD player & Wi-Fi.
- Self-catered: (EURO) €9,900 to €21,500 per week
- Prices are also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & (€), Subject to exchange rates| Check below for seasonal rates or Contact us for availability.
Chalet 1011 is blessed with a fabulous location in the middle of fir trees. The cosy and warm environment is simply great for families during their winter holidays.
What’s inside this Family-friendly Chalet 1011 in Meribel for Winter 2021 & 2022?
This Family-friendly Chalet 1011 in Meribel is ideal to enjoy a wonderful moment, take walks, relax in the sauna, sit by the fireside or ski on the largest resort in the world. With 300m², 6 large bedrooms with double beds, wellness areas and leisure areas, the Chalet 1011 is the rental in Méribel for a relaxing stay. Dressed with light pine wood, the interior of the Meribel chalet is warm and friendly. Its’ large living room includes a large lounge with a stone fireplace, a living room with a TV. A large terrace is accessible and offers a panoramic view. At the bottom of the dining room is a table football table, companion animated evenings between friends and family. The Family-friendly comes with a cinema room, which will delight the young ones. The less young will enjoy a master bedroom ensuite with TV, balcony and two extra mezzanine beds, convenient for children. Enjoy the intimacy of a private chalet nestled in the plateau neighbourhood with the benefits of hospitality services.
For all facilities on both floors please scroll down to see them in the Bullet point symbols.
Information in French
Téléchargez les informations du Chalet 1011, Méribel en français.
Information in Russian
Скачайте информацию о Chalet 1011, Méribel на русском языке.
Chalet 1011 is situated in privileged surroundings and next to a shuttle stop which can bring you to the ski area. The chalet 1011 is slightly out of the way, overlooking the village of Méribel and its centre. In an intimate setting, it remains close to the ski slopes. A shuttle takes you there in a few minutes.
Meribel, a ski resort with a rich variety of spacious and welcoming chalets and apartments. Meribel is popular for its family appeal, yet it is only one of the many attractive features that it has to offer. The chalets and apartments for rent make of Meribel an excellent ski resort. Discover the variety of chalets for rent in Meribel.
- Distance from the center: 1700 m
- Closest ski slope: Doron
- Distance from the slopes: 300 m
- Distance to ski school: 850 m
- Closest ski lift: Adret
- Distance from ski lift: 400 m
- Transports /Transfers: We can take care of organizing your transfers from and/or to the
airport or train station.
- Courchevel mountain airfield : 35min / 20km
- Megeve mountain airfield : 1h / 85km
- Chambery Airport : 1h / 100km
- Geneva airport : 2h / 180km
- Lyon Airport : 2h / 180km
- Albertville train station : 45min / 45km
- Bourg-st-Maurice train station : 50min / 45km
- Chambery train station : 1h / 95km
- Lyon train station : 2h / 190km
- Moutiers train station : 30min / 20km
- For more information on how to get to the chalet and ski resort (Map, Videos & Pistes) visit our resort page.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOM
6 bedroom chalet 1011 is ideal for families or group of friends with 12 guests
The 6 bedrooms are set over between the ground and top floors. The Ground Floor consists of 1 double/twin bedroom, 1 cabin bedroom with a double bed, 1 double/twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- Double or Twin bedroom: 2 X Single bed (possibility of a double bed) (90×200), Wardrobe
- Cabin: 1 X Double bed (120×190), Wardrobe
- Double or Twin bedroom: 2 X Single bed (possibility of a double bed) (90×200), Wardrobe, En-suite bathroom: Bathtub – Hairdryer – Towel dryer
- Single sink – Independent toilet
The master bedroom has the advantage of 2 single beds on a mezzanine floor to create a family suite if required.
- Master bedroom: Nice parental room with 2 single beds in the mezzanine which can accommodate 2 children.
1 X Double bed (180×200), 2 X Single bed (90×200), Balcony – Wardrobe – TV, En-suite bathroom: Bathtub – Double sink – Hairdryer – Towel dryer – Independant toilet
- Double or Twin bedroom: 2 X Single bed (possibility of a double bed) (90×200), Wardrobe, En-suite bathroom: Bathtub – Hairdryer – Towel dryer – Single sink
- Double or Twin bedroom: 2 X Single bed (possibility of a double bed) (90×200), Balcony – Wardrobe, En-suite bathroom: Bathtub – Hairdryer – Towel dryer –
- Separate toilet(s) : 1
Enjoy the sweeping views from the south-facing terrace
The chalet spread over 3 floors and with 300m2 of living space. The middle floor is home to the main living area. Enjoy the spacious living and dining areas of the chalet, great for parties too. Also, the large terrace offers sweeping views, the area is accessed from the lounge.
- Bedroom(s): Double or Twin bedroom, Cabin, and Double or Twin bedroom
- Independent bathroom(s) – 1) Shower – Hairdryer – Towel dryer – Single sink
- Leisure area: Home cinema room, Sauna
- Other areas: Laundry room, Ski room and Separate toilet(s) : 1
Living rooms :
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Breakfast area
- Dining room
- Living room
- TV lounge
- Leisure area :
- Master bedroom: Nice parental room with 2 single beds in the mezzanine which can accommodate two children.
- Double or Twin bedroom :
- Double or Twin bedroom :
- Separate toilet(s): 1
Please request at the time of enquiry.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- 06 – Sleep 12 Guests.
- Home cinema room
- Laundry room
- Ski room
- Leisure areas: Foosball
- Apple TV
- SONOS speaker
- BOSE speakers
- DVD player
- Wood fireplace
- Parking space
- Board games
- Boots heater
- Without elevator
- Outdoor furniture
- Animals not permitted
- Smoking not permitted
- Coffee machine
- Raclette machine
- Ironing board
- Gas hob
- Kitchen exhaust hood
- Meat grinder
- Kitchen robot
- Deep Fryer
- Induction hob
- Washing machine
- Baby cot
- High chair
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
- Daily cleaning (4 hours)
- Reception at the chalet
- Gourmet welcome basket
- Champagne (in winter only)
- Toiletry products in each bathroom
- Basket needed on arrival: Dishwasher tablets, sponge, multi-surface products, etc.
- Beds made on your arrival
- Linens (towels and sheets)
- Daily cleaning
- End of stay cleaning
BED & BREAKFAST
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
- The Chalets has a sauna in the ground floor.
Pricing & Availability
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
RATES PER WEEK (Euros) Prices based on an occupancy of 12 guests with children.
UPDATES PRICES – 2021 & 2022
WEEKLY PRICES – Available as a Self-catered Chalet – Prices on request for 2021 & 2022
- Self-catered: (EURO) €9,900 to €21,500 per week per week – – (Price are for guidance purposes only and on a request basis)
|MONTH||ARRIVAL DATE||DEPARTURE DATE||PRICE||Availability|
|DECEMBER 2021||05/12/2021||12/12/2021||9 900 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|12/12/2021||19/12/2021||9 900 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|19/12/2021||26/12/2021||15 100 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|JANUARY 2022||02/01/2022||09/01/2022||13 900 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|09/01/2022||15/01/2022||10 600 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|15/01/2022||22/01/2022||10 600 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|22/01/2022||29/01/2022||10 600 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|29/01/2022||05/02/2022||10 600 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|FEBRUARY 2022||05/02/2022||12/02/2022||13 900 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|26/02/2022||05/03/2022||15 100 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|MARCH 2022||05/03/2022||12/03/2022||12 900 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|12/03/2022||19/03/2022||10 600 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|26/03/2022||02/04/2022||9 900 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|APRIL 2022||02/04/2022||09/04/2022||9 900 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|09/04/2022||16/04/2022||9 900 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
|16/04/2022||23/04/2022||9 900 €||Click here to enquire or Book|
To Check Availability & Book this Chalet please contact us here.
- Tourist tax
- Cancellation insurance 3%
- The official price for Chalet 1011 Meribel is in Euros (EUR). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalet is sold on SELF-CATERED BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
How to Book this Self-Catered Chalet in Meribel, France for 2021 & 2022?
The Best way to book Chalet 1011 in Meribel, France is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book Ski chalet in Meribel with us (Ski Company)? We work either directly with the Chalet Owners/operators So you pay directly to them.
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a chalet or an apartment with a ski company or Operator. Some key points to consider to book Chalet 1011 in Meribel with us.
- As chalet operators, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals at Chalet 1011.
- We make sure your contract is with the chalet owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If Chalet 1011, booked for the period you requested, We can match similar Luxury chalets & Apartments matching your budget in the ski resort of Méribel in the Tarentaise Valley (Part of the Les Trois Vallées) in the French Alps. We have more chalet options in Moûtiers, called Méribel Centre, Méribel-Mottaret and Méribel Village in the Les Trois Vallées (Three Valleys) and nearby and Espace Killy (Val-d’Isère and Tignes).
- Since we work directly and closely with Apartment & Chalet owners and local operators in the French ski resort of Meribel, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your chalet rental booking at the Chalet 1011 in Meribel.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.