Ski chalet 3 | Artemis, St Anton | 6 bedrooms
Luxury catered Chalet Artemis in the district of St Anton am Arlberg
Chalet Artemis is a 500m² ski Chalet that accommodates 12 guests including children in 6 bedrooms with Italian en-suite bathrooms. Other Facilities: Private cinema with a retro popcorn machine and red velvet seats, Dining room with a 300-bottle wine wall, open plan living room with Rolf Benz sofas, and a log fire, sun terrace with panoramic views, Ski and boot room including boot warmer, Sauna, Steam room, Swimming pool, Ice shower, Massage room, Hot tub, Apple TV, Xbox, Elevator, and Wi-Fi
Available as a Catered chalet for 2021/22
- Catered: EURO (€) 31,500 to 54,500 per week
- Prices are also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & (€), Subject to exchange rates| Check below for seasonal rates or Contact us for availability.
Chalet Artemis is situated in the exclusive Nasserein district of St Anton am Arlberg. Chalet’s location is just great, that you can reach the Nasserein Gondola in 5 mins by car. The town centre is just 10 mins drive from the chalet.
What’s available at St Anton’s Chalet Artemis for the 2021/22 Winter holidays?
Chalet Artemis in St Anton is a luxury chalet for up to 12 guests, set over four floors. It was refurbished in 2019 to create a warm natural feel with contemporary style. Chalet’s name Artemis is inspired by the Greek Goddess Artemis and you can see this influence by the artefacts scattered inside the chalet. This hexagonal shaped chalet in St Anton has tasteful interiors, with pioneering indoor decorations. It’s a great chalet for a group of friends and family wanting to have a luxury Ski Chalet experience in Austria.
Have a Look at the Video of Chalet Artemis
“The most glamorous ski chalet in St Anton – SEAN NEWSOM
February 2020″ – The Times
Chalet Artemis is among the top notch chalets you will find in St Anton. The chalet consists of 6 en-suite bedrooms which can sleep 12 Guests with children included. Chalet also has an amazing wellness area featuring a private swimming pool, hot tub, sauna & massage room. It’s nothing like coming home to rest, the chalet is the perfect place to unwind after a day on the slopes of St Anton.
- An amazing location, St. Anton am Arlberg is a world-famous deep snow Mecca. It’s not Canada… it’s better
- Located 5 minutes’ walk to the lifts and 10 minutes to pedestrianised town centre.
- 300km piste
- 200km deep snow routes
- Endless ski touring
- The best Airport is the nearest Innsbruck airport, just one hour’s drive to the chalet.
- Innsbruck – 1 hour
- Zurich – 3 hours
- Travel to St. Anton am Arlberg is quick and easy with good road & train links
- For more information on Location, Piste, videos, Maps, see our page on St Anton am Arlberg.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOM
Chalet Artemis 6 modern, luxurious bedrooms with Italian en-suite bathrooms
Chalet Artemis has 6 modern, luxurious, and equally sized bedrooms & Italian en-suite bathrooms which can sleep 12 Guest with children included. The beds can be double or twin. Every bed in Chalet Artemis is equipped with the finest pocket-sprung Hypnos cashmere mattresses for an excellent nights’ sleep. Each of the 6 bedrooms has its own Greek God/Goddess name.
On the first floor, this room features an en-suite bath with a shower attachment. Views of neighbouring chalets and mountains to the south-west.
A spacious room on the first floor with an en-suite bathroom featuring both a bathtub and shower. Enjoy south-easterly views of neighboring chalets and mountains from the room’s balcony.
Located on the first floor, the south-east facing balcony views neighbouring chalets and the Rendl mountains. The en-suite bathroom features an impressive rainforest shower & bathtub.
Located on the ground floor this bedroom has an en-suite bath with a shower attachment. The room opens onto small south-east facing terrace with views of neighbouring chalets.
Cosy ground floor room this quiet room has an en-suite bath with shower. The room has lovely east-facing views of the garden.
A luminescent room on the ground floor with en-suite bath with shower attachment. The bedroom features a small balcony outside looking out south-west.
Click to enlarge the image (will open in a new Tab)
Dining room with a 300-bottle wine wall and open plan living room with Rolf Benz sofas and a log fire
Open plan living area with ample seating for 12 guests on Rolf Benz designer sofas. Enjoy a pre-prandial next to the log fire. Dining room with Modern chic meets Austrian stubli featuring 300 bottle wine wall, mountain views & food with flavour.
Relax in Artemis’ company on the second-floor sun terrace. Take in the panoramic views over the resort and Rendl ski area.
Property Floorplans (Please Click to open – will open in a new Tab)
- First floor Plan
- Ground floor plan
- Lower Ground floor plan
- 2nd-floor plan
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- 6 ROOMS – SLEEPS 12(with Children)
- 500m2 living space
- 6 double en-suite bedrooms
- Private cinema with a retro popcorn machine and red velvet seats
- Dining room with a 300-bottle wine wall
- Open plan living room with Rolf Benz sofas and a log fire
- Sun terrace with panoramic views
- Ski and boot room including boot warmer
- Sauna, Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Ice shower
- Massage room
- Hot tub,
- Apple TV
- Comfortable ski room with boot warmer
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
Private cinema 12 seat private cinema room with retro red velvet seats.
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
Fully catered – daily breakfast, après ski snacks, 5 evening meals paired with wine, and a selection of drinks
Included in your holiday
Intimate local knowledge to guide you to best the Arlberg has to offer.
BED & BREAKFAST
Pricing & Availability
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
RATES PER WEEK (EUR) Prices based on an occupancy of 12 guests.
Available as a Catered chalet from Sunday to Sunday
- Catered: EURO (€) 31,500 to 54,500 per week
UPDATED PRICES – 2021 & 2022
|Saturday, 11 December 2021||€31,500||Book or Check availability|
|Saturday, 18 December 2021||Sold||Book or Check availability|
|Monday, 27 December 2021||Sold||Book or Check availability|
|Monday, 3 January 2022||€36,500||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 9 January 2022||Sold||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 16 January 2022||Sold||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 23 January 2022||€34,500||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 30 January 2022||Sold||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 6 February 2022||€39,500||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 13 February 2022||€54,500||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 20 February 2022||€44,500||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 27 February 2022||Sold||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 6 March 2022||€36,500||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 13 March 2022||€36,500||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 20 March 2022||€36,500||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 27 March 2022||€36,500||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 3 April 2022||€44,500||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 10 April 2022||€44,500||Book or Check availability|
|Sunday, 17 April 2022||Sold||Book or Check availability|
Price & Availability last updated: 06 September 2021 13:53 GMT
- The official price for this Chalet Artemis in St Anton is in Euros (€). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalet is sold on CATERED BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions..
How to Book this Luxury Chalet Artemis in St Anton for 2021/22 Winter holidays?
The Best way to book Chalet Artemis is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book Chalet Artemis in St Anton with a ski company?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a chalet or an apartment with a ski company or Operator. Some key points to consider to book Chalet Artemis with us.
- As a chalet operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals at Le Chalet Artemis.
- We make sure your contract is with the chalet owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If Chalet Artemis, is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match similar chalets matching your budget in the ski resort of St Anton.
- Since we work directly and closely with Chalet Artemis, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your chalet rental booking at Chalet Artemis.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.