Ski chalet 10 |123, Courchevel 1850 | 5 bedrooms
#123, a Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet in Courchevel 1850, France
Book Chalet 123 in Courchevel 1850 on Bed & Breakfast basis. for 2022/23 Ski holidays in France. one of the Best chalets for groups and families. Amenities: 5 bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom, integrated sound system, Satellite TV, International channels, Russian channels, Home cinema, Wi-Fi, Elevator, Wood fireplace, Ethanol Fireplace, Swimming pool, Sauna, Hot tub, Steam room, Balcony, Garage, Chef: 3h/day and Houskeeper: 5h/day and more.
Available as a Bed & Breakfast Chalet –Prices on request for 2022/2023
What’s inside this Luxury Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet in Courchevel 1850 for 2022/23 Ski holidays?
Chalet #123 is situated in the tranquil Nogentil area, the topmost part of Courchevel (1850). This 5 bedroom chalet gives direct access to the ski lifts of Pralong where the ESF ski school meetings take place. Chalet 123 can sleep 10 guests including children in 5 ensuite bedrooms. The 320m² of living space, spread over four levels connected by a lift, Chalet 123 has an ‘L’ shaped open plan living, dining, and kitchen area. The level of service offered by this ski-in/ski-out chalet in Courchevel (1850) is praiseworthy: its personalized welcome, housekeeper, daily cleaning, or any other service you may require in order to make enjoy a wonderful Luxury ski chalet to rent in Courchevel 1850. If you have any questions regarding Chalet 123 or wish to know the correct rates for the 2022/23 Ski season, Please contact us to find out more information.
All facilities on floors please scroll down to see them in the Bullet point Symbols.
Information in French
Téléchargez les informations du Chalet 123, Courchevel 1850 en français.
Information in Russian
Скачайте информацию о Chalet 123, Courchevel 1850 на русском языке.
- If you want to head down to the town, It has a privileged location in the village with proximity to all services, restaurants, shops, ski slopes, and other places of life and entertainment are just around the corner.
- Distance from the center: 1500 m
- Distance from the ski lifts: 20 m
- Distance from the ski school: 20 m
- Ski lift: Pralong
- The nearest airports are Chambery Airport: 1h / 108km and Geneva airport: 2h / 192km and Lyon Airport: 2h / 185km
- Nearest Train Station: Albertville train station : 50min / 50km, Bourg-st-Maurice train station : 55min / 50km, Chambery train station : 1h / 102, Lyon train station : 2h / 200km, Moutiers train station : 35min / 25km
- For more information on how to get to the chalet and ski resort (Map, Videos & Pistes) visit our resort page.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
The Luxury Courchevel 1850 Chalet can sleep 10 guests in 5 ensuite bedrooms
This unique Ski in luxury chalet comfortably accommodates 10 people in its 5 en suite bedrooms. There is a sublime master bedroom that will delight its guests with its modern bioethanol fireplace, its bathroom en-suite, and office. Each of the bedrooms of Chalet 123 has an individual style and a refreshing design with modern furnishings. On the first floor, there are four double bedrooms. The master suite is up on the top floor of the chalet and has an ethanol-fuelled fireplace, an office area, a bathroom with both bath and shower and private balcony access.
Click to enlarge the bedroom images (Will open in a new Tab)
- Floor 1:
- Bedroom: 1 X Double bed (160×200), Wardrobe – TV – Bathroom
- Twin bedroom: 2 X Single bed (90×190), Safe – Wardrobe – TV- Bathroom
- Bedroom: 1 X Double bed (160×200), Safe – Wardrobe – Terrace with jacuzzi – TV – Bathroom
- Bedroom: 1 X Double bed (160×200), Safe – Wardrobe -Terrace with jacuzzi – TV – Bathroom
- Floor 3:
▪ Master bedroom: 1 X Double bed (180×200), Balcony – Office – Fireplace – Safe – Wardrobe – Bathroom
Stylish living room, a big orange velvet fabric sofa sits in front of the wood and stone fireplace and views outdoors
The 320m² of living areas are spread across 4 levels connected by an elevator. In the large living room, a big orange velvet fabric sofa sits in front of the wood and stone fireplace, over which hangs a large wooden deer head that reminds you of the real spirit of this mountain Ski lodge. A large dark rectangular wooden table with wonderful natural fabric seats made from Bonneval cloth, gather the occupants of the chalet around the traditional Savoyard dishes that make the region’s reputation. With chalets, wonderful Mountain views, pretty living areas, and luxurious facilities, this Ski-in/ski-out chalet 123 in Courchevel 1850 gives ultimate luxury living in the French Alps.
Property Floorplans/Layout/3D Virtual Tour
Property Floorplans (Please double click to enlarge the floor plan images)
Floor – 0
- Swimming pool
- Home cinema room
Other areas :
- Laundry room
- Bedroom: 1 X Double bed (160×200), Wardrobe – TV, En-suite bathroom: Shower – Hairdryer – Towel dryer – Single Sink – Toilet
- Twin bedroom: 2 X Single bed (90×190), Safe – Wardrobe – TV, En-suite bathroom: Shower – Hairdryer – Towel dryer – Single Sink – Toilet
- Bedroom: 1 X Double bed (160×200), Safe – Wardrobe – Terrace with jacuzzi – TV, En-suite bathroom: Bathtub – Towel dryer – Single sink – Independent toilet
- Bedroom: 1 X Double bed (160×200), Safe – Wardrobe – Terrace with jacuzzi – TV, En-suite bathroom: Bathtub – Double sink – Shower –
Hairdryer – Towel dryer – Independent toilet
- Leisure area: Outdoor jacuzzi
- Other areas: Ski room
Floor – 2
- Living rooms: The large living room is illuminated by large bay windows with access to the terrace with a splendid view over the mountains. It offers a nice American kitchen, dining area, and living room with a fireplace for convivial moments with family or friends. Discover a TV room and a relaxation corner.
- Open kitchen
- Dining room
- TV lounge
- Separate toilet(s) : 1
Floor – 3
- Master bedroom: 1 X Double bed (180×200), Balcony – Office – Fireplace – Safe – Wardrobe, En-suite bathroom: Bathtub – Walk-in shower – Hairdryer – Towel dryer – Single Sink – Toilet
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- 5 ROOMS – SLEEPS 10 (with Children)
- Satellite TV,
- International channels, Russian channels
- Home cinema,
- Integrated sound system
- BOSE speakers
- DVD player
- Wood fireplace
- Ethanol Fireplace
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Garage / Parking space
- Boots heater
- Chef: 3h/day and Houskeeper: 5h/day and more.
- Coffee machine
- Raclette machine
- Fondue appliance
- Ironing board
- Refrigerate wine cellar
- Induction hob
- Washing machine
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
Modern luxury spa & pool areas of Chalet 123
Wellness -a large swimming pool and a spa.
On the first level of this chalet, a big outdoor Jacuzzi occupies the terrace suitable for a bathroom amid the snowy firs of the station. Chalet 123 also has access to a large swimming pool and a spa area, a great way to rest after a day on the piste.
A private ski room & a cinema room
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
BED & BREAKFAST
- End of stay cleaning
- Breakfast service
- Linens (towels and sheets)
- Change of linens every 3 days
- Beds made on your arrival
- Gourmet welcome basket
- Reception at the chalet
- Smoking not permitted
- Fresh flowers (in winter only)
- All food and beverages will be charged at local cost
- Chef: 3h/day and Houskeeper: 5h/day
Please contact us for availability.
- Additional activities (paragliding, hot-air-balloon, parachute jump…)
- Childcare and babysitting
- Provision of a Chef for breakfasts, lunches, and dinners (price on request)
- Car with driver (price on application)
- Dry cleaning service
- Taxi or helicopter airport transfers
- Ski equipment rentals, ski delivery, ski passes, ski instructors/mountain guides
- Yoga, sports coach, beauty treatments, and massages
Pricing & Availability
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included in the service option you have selected.
Prices are based on an occupancy of 10 guests.
Available as a Bed & Breakfast Chalet –Prices on request for 2022/2023
- Bed and Breakfast: Price on application.
- Rates for the 2022/2023 Ski season are currently available on request, please request to book.
Updated Prices for 2022/23
Bed & Breakfast
|4 Dec-12 Dec 2022||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|12 Dec-19 Dec 2022||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|19 Dec-26 Dec 2022||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|26 Dec 2022 -02 Jan 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|02 Jan-08 Jan 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|08 Jan-15 Jan 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|15 Jan-22 Jan 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|22 Jan-29 Jan 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|29 Jan-05 Feb 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|05 Feb-12 Feb 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|12 Feb-19 Feb 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|19Feb- 26 Feb 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|26 Feb-05 Mar 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|05 Mar-12 Mar 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|12 Mar-19 Mar 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|19 Mar-26 Mar 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|26 Mar-02 Apr 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|02 Apr-09 Apr 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|09 Apr-16 Apr 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|16 Apr- 23 Apr 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
|23 Apr- 30 Apr 2023||On Request||Book or Check availability|
- Tourist tax
- The food for the preparation of the meal(s) will be invoiced as an extra
- Alcoholic drinks
- Possible house staff overtime
- The official price for luxury Chalet #123, Courchevel 1850 is in Euros (€). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalet is sold on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
Find out How to Book this Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet in Courchevel 1850 for 2022/23?
The Best way to book Chalet 123 is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Luxury Chalet in Courchevel 1850 with a Ski Company?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a chalet or an apartment with a ski company or Operator. Some key points to consider to book Chalet 123 with us.
- As chalet operators, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, and Long stay deals at this Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet in Courchevel.
- We make sure your contract is with the chalet owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If Chalet 123 is booked for the period you requested, we can match similar Luxury chalets & Apartments matching your budget in the ski resort of Courchevel in the French Alps. We have more chalet options in the four satellite villages of Courchevel Le Praz, Courchevel 1550, Courchevel 1650 and Courchevel 1850 in the Les Trois Vallées (Three Valleys).
- Since we work directly and closely with Apartment & Chalet owners and local operators in the French ski resort of Courchevel, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your chalet rental booking at the Chalet 123 in Courchevel 1850.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.