Ski chalet 10 | Foinsbois, Meribel | 7 bedrooms
Chalet Foinsbois is a Catered Chalet rental in Meribel Village
This Catered chalet in Meribel is available for booking for a group of friends or families. The chalet sleeps up to 15 Guests with children included (12+3). Facilities – 7 bedrooms, Outdoor Hot tub, Spa facility, Fireplace, Ski room, Wi-Fi, Private minibus service, In-chalet ski and boot fitting service, Unlimited champagne at any time, Fine chateau and domaine-bottled wines, Apple TV with many of the latest films, Full UK Sky (Sports and Movies) channels, Extensive DVD library, Car parking and much more…
Available as a Catered Chalet – Prices on request for 2022/2023
- Catered: (EUR) €31,500 to € 41,580 per week
- Prices are also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & (€), Subject to exchange rates| Check below for seasonal rates or Contact us for availability.
Chalet Foinsbois, a fabulous location in the Meribel village along with its smoking chimneys and snowy woodpiles, highlights the utmost alpine charm one could expect from a chalet in Meribel. The chalet is elegantly decorated throughout and the sun-drenched balconies offer beautiful views of the valley. Chalet Foinsbois balances Privacy with a warm intimacy that makes returning from the slopes a real pleasure. Combine this luxurious chalet with its outstanding service and high-end cuisine, and you have the makings of a truly memorable luxury ski chalet holiday in Meribel.
What’s inside Meribel’s Chalet Foinsbois for Winter 2022/2023?
Chalet Foinsbois is a Luxury Fully-Catered Chalet in Meribel Village. Foinsbois has 7 bedrooms can accommodate 12 adults comfortably and sleep another 3 children. The Chalet is the Ideal Choice for a Larger Group of Friends or a Family with Children. The French Chalet rental in Meribel epitomises alpine charm, but with all the modern luxuries. When you rent Chalet Foinsbois with us, you have your own private chauffeur to whisk you back and forth in the comfort of a luxury 4×4 minibus. Inside, the chalet also features a sauna, games room, gym, cinema and access to a traditional stone-clad hot tub. Combine Chalet Foinsbois with its outstanding service and high-end cuisine, and you have the makings of a truly memorable 2022 /2023 Luxury Ski chalet holiday in Meribel.
- The chalet is a mere 5 minute chauffeured drive from the main lift hub and center of Méribel. It is approximately 2 minutes walk from the piste and Golf chair which offers quick access to the Altiport, Méribel and Courchevel. For most of the season, it is also possible to ski back to the chalet.
- Altitude: 1,419m
- Nearest Airport: Chambéry Airport: 95 km, 1 hour 20minutes, Geneva International Airport: 135 km, 2 hours, Lyon St-Exupéry Airport: 185 km, 2 hours and 15 minutes, Grenoble Airport: 120 km, 2 hours and Annecy Airport: 90 km, 1 hour and 40 hours.
- Transports /Transfers: Transfers: We can take care of organizing your transfers from and/or to the
airport or train station.
- Transfers Probably the nicest and the most popular way to get to resort from the destination airport or station is by the Chalets Ski Transfer Service, where you will be transported by one of the chalets drivers in an air-conditioned minibus. These transfers are only available on a first-come-first-served basis (at extra – though very competitive – cost), so as they say, book early to avoid disappointment.
- Taxis Alternatively, we will be more than happy to arrange a taxi to collect you from your destination airport or train station. For more information Leray Taxis, the best taxi company in the Three Valleys.
- Public Bus Transfers from Geneva, Chambéry and Lyon Airports are readily available (approximately 4 services per day; change at Moutiers). Journey time is approximately 3 hrs 15 minutes from Geneva and 2 hours from Chambery. If you are going to use the bus do check the times of departure before booking your air tickets.
- Helicopter Transfers You can charter a helicopter to take you from the destination airport to Méribel or Courchevel. Get in touch with us for more details. For Private jet transfers, try Echo Jet.
- Rental Car For a good centralised online car hire booking service try Holiday Autos.co.uk. Or you can book direct with one of the larger companies like Avis, Budget and Hertz.
- For more information on how to get to the chalet and ski resort (Map, Videos & Pistes) visit our resort page.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOM
Living Space of Meribel’s Chalet Foinsbois
LIVING ROOM / DINING ROOM / KITCHEN
The heart of the chalet and perhaps its crowning glory is its spectacular main reception room, which boasts a grand central fireplace, enchanting library, cosy sitting room, TV corner and relaxed dining area. Additionally, with its sauna, games room, gym, cinema and access to a traditional stone-clad hot tub, the lower ground floor offers the perfect sanctuary from the snow.
This 7 bedroom Catered Chalet in Meribel is ideal for a family holiday with children
Chalet Foinsbois in Meribel village accommodates up to 12 adults and 3 children.
- BEDROOM 1: Master bedroom featuring a super-king bed with en suite bathroom with separate shower, private study and dressing room.
- BEDROOM 2: Twin or super-king with en suite bathroom with shower over.
- BEDROOM 3: Children’s bunk room with en suite shower room
- BEDROOM 4: Twin or super-king with en suite bathroom with shower over.
- BEDROOM 5: Twin or super-king bedded room.
- BEDROOM 6: King bedded room. Bedrooms 5 & 6 share a shower room.
- BEDROOM 7: Twin or super-king bedded room with a private bathroom with shower over.
Four of the bedrooms are suitable for cots
Property Layout/Floor Plans of Chalet Foinsbois
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- 07 bedrooms – Sleep 15 Guests. (12 Adults and 3 children)
- Exclusive use* of the chalet and its facilities for your chosen dates (*except on the rare occasions when the chalet is made available on a part-booking basis)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Personal laundry facilities
- A huge selection of books and games
- State of the art TV and sound system, iPod docking stations in each bedroom
- Full UK Sky (Sports and Movies) channels
- Apple TV with many of the latest films
- French TNT television channels
- Extensive DVD library
- Playstation 3 with a small selection of games
- Wi-Fi internet access
- iPad with movies for use in the chalet and on the chalet’s Ski Transfers
- Security safe in 5 bedrooms
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
You’ll have access to an exceptional concierge service, a dedicated minibus and chauffeur, childcare, professional masseuses and one staff member for every two guests.
- Private minibus service (within the resort)
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- Freshly prepared breakfast, afternoon tea every day
- Delicious four-course dinners six days of your stay
- Unlimited champagne at any time
- Fine chateau and domaine-bottled wines
- Your lift pass waiting for you on your arrival (Cost of pass not included in price)
- Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels
- Mid-week towel change
- Goose down duvets
- Two pillows for every guest
- Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in every room
- L’Occitane toiletries
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers, magazines
- Fresh flowers in every bedroom
- Complimentary bar of wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
THE HOLIDAY PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel such as flight, train or ferry tickets
- Lift pass
- Ski lessons and guiding
- Ski equipment rental
- Gratuities and Tips
- Any other item not specifically described by us.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR MEALS AT THE CHALET?
You’ll start your day with a beautifully presented breakfast of fruit juices, a freshly made “smoothie” or fruit/vegetable juice, fresh coffees, teas, yoghurts, cereals, porridge, a hot dish – like an “Eggs Royale” or a “full English breakfast”, jambon cru, cheeses, fresh fruit salad, fresh bread and freshly baked croissants and jams.
After your day on the slopes, homemade cakes and biscuits await you in the sitting room.
Dinner is the pièce de résistance. Before your meal, canapés and champagne allow you to unwind in true style. You’re then treated to an exceptional four-course meal, rounded off with freshly ground coffee, a digestif and homemade truffles.
We’re more than happy to tailor your meals to your dietary preferences. A range of teas, coffees, and fresh fruit are available at any time along with Chalet Foinsbois’s complimentary bar of champagne, wine, spirits, beer, and mixers.
CHALET FOOD PHILOSOPHY
Beautiful food calls for Fabulous chefs, which is why Chalet Foinsbois only hire fully qualified professionals with experience in top quality restaurants. With free reign to do what they do best, they use their creativity and flair to turn the finest ingredients into works of art. But it’s not all about presentation; at Chalet Foinsbois, the taste is king. Using seasonal and locally sourced ingredients wherever possible, every meal is defined by flavour, texture and balance. This obsession with perfection is what makes our guests’ stay so extraordinary, elevating the Chalet experience to exquisite heights.
TOP CLASS CULINARY DELIGHT
Top Class food and wine are central to the Chalet Foinsbois experience. After a long day on the slopes, what can be better than sharing your adventures with friends and family over exquisite canapés and champagne? Delivered with impeccable service in a relaxed environment, it’s what our guests return for year after year. Skillfully prepared and elegantly presented, our professional chefs meticulously balance flavours and textures to create truly remarkable and memorable dishes. From breakfast through to sweet treats, canapés and dinner, our gourmet quality cuisine is what makes days on the mountain so satisfying.
Chalet Foinsbois in Meribel offers a choice of brut, non-vintage champagnes “on tap” (in other words, you can drink it whenever you wish): Taittinger Cuvee Prestige and Veuve Clicquot.
The chalet chose these two champagnes after blind tastings with friends and past clients, of 6 different champagnes of similar standing (the others being Pol Roger, Ruinart, Charles Heidseick and Billecart Salmon). Taittinger, James Bond’s champagne of choice was, by a good margin, the favourite choice of those who tasted it and was also very highly rated for brand and image. The chalet decided to continue to offer Veuve Clicquot because it continues to be very well known and popular among many guests.
Taittinger has long been famous for the elegance and finesse of its Champagnes, together with a complexity and richness on the palate. These characteristics are attributable, in part, to the high percentage (40%: unique in the non-vintage champagnes) of Chardonnay in the blend, also to minimum ageing of three years in the cellar.
Veuve Clicquot or Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin to give it its full name is perhaps the most recognised champagne in the world and really needs no introduction. Brut Non-Vintage is a blend of fifty crus, one third Chardonnay and incorporates up to one third reserve wine.
You can find out more about Champagne Information Bureau from their web site at www.champagne-civc.co.uk.
In the Chalet, they take as much pride in the wines that they serve as they do the food. For this reason the chalet work with Mark Savage, owner of Savage Selection Wines and a Master of Wine, to advise us on our wine selection. When putting together a wine list, Mark aims for a balanced list which will compliment the food we serve.
He works directly with small producers who cultivate interesting wines. His emphasis is on honest, unadulterated wines, where the grape, the area and the vineyard can be found in the wine, rather than over-engineered wines, so many of which are produced today. Mark’s wines are served at dinner in the chalet.
BED & BREAKFAST
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
- OUTDOOR HOT TUB
- PRIVATE GYM
- SKI ROOM – with heated boot racks
- CINEMA ROOM
CHAUFFEURED MINIBUS SERVICE
The Chalet operate a small fleet of Volkswagen Caravelle luxury minibuses, which are always on hand to make it a breeze getting to and from the slopes. Equipped with snow tyres, ABS brakes, traction control and passenger airbags, your safety is our first priority.
Chalet’s minibus service is, we believe, second to none. With a driver and eight-seater minibus for every chalet and someone on-call throughout the day, there’s no waiting around in the morning when the powder beckons, no pre-assigned slots when a ski school appointment has to be met and no standing around at the end of the day when your thoughts have turned to champagne and hot tubs, or tea in front of a roaring fire…
And if you want to get back to your chalet in the middle of the day, we’re there too!
In the mornings, your personal driver, dedicated to your chalet, will be on hand in a toasty warm vehicle from 08.30 until 11.00 if needed, to take you to the slopes and help you load and unload your skis (and children!).
One of Chalet drivers remains on duty and on-call from 11.00 to 17.30 (all our drivers have mobile phones). With just 20 minutes notice he/she can pick you up from anywhere in the valley and take you back to your chalet.
After 17.30 and before dinner, your designated chalet driver is available to pick you up and take you back to the chalet.
You can be driven to, and picked up from, anywhere you wish within the valley. For Méribel this extends as far as Les Allues and Le Plantin.
Your private chauffeur service continues after dinner if needed (please pre-book with your driver before you sit down to dinner), until 12.00 midnight.
Pricing & Availability
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
RATES PER WEEK (Euros) Prices are based on 12 periods of sleep/Bed.
UPDATES PRICES – 2022 & 2023
Available as a Catered Chalet – Prices on request for 2022/2023
- Fully Catered: (EUR) €31,500 to € 41,580 per week
|Wed, 21st Dec 2022||€ 41,580||12||Book or Check availability|
|Wed, 28th Dec 2022||Booked||Booked||Book or Check availability|
|Wed, 4th Jan 2023||Booked||Booked||Book or Check availability|
|Sun, 15th Jan 2023||€ 31,500||12||Book or Check availability|
|Sun, 22nd Jan 2023||€ 33,360||12||Book or Check availability|
|Sun, 29th Jan 2023||Booked||Booked||Book or Check availability|
|Sun, 5th Feb 2023||Booked||Booked||Book or Check availability|
|Sun, 12th Feb 2023||Booked||Booked||Book or Check availability|
|Sun, 19th Feb 2023||Booked||Booked||Book or Check availability|
|Sun, 26th Feb 2023||Booked||Booked||Book or Check availability|
|Sun, 12th Mar 2023||€ 33,360||12||Book or Check availability|
|Sun, 19th Mar 2023||€ 33,360||12||Book or Check availability|
|Sun, 26th Mar 2023||Booked||Booked||Book or Check availability|
|Sun, 9th Apr 2023||Booked||Booked||Book or Check availability|
Ski prices are in Euros.
Prices are PER CHALET for the number of nights and beds stated.
The prices given are based on all beds being filled by adults (the number of beds is indicated in the ‘Beds’ column). Discounts are given for children under 12 and empty beds. Extra charges will apply for any extra beds. If you would like an accurate quote based on the number of adults and children in your group, please contact us.
For children under 12 years a €100 discount is applied to the individual adult price.
For children under three years and when over the capacity of the chalet, a cot/bed charge of € 200.00/week is made and will be added to your invoice.
Empty beds are subject to a €200 discount per empty bed.
- The official price for Catered Chalet Foinsbois in Meribel is in Euros (EUR). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalet is sold on CATERED BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
Find out How to Book Chalet Foinsbois in Meribel for 2022/2023?
The Best way to book Chalet Foinsbois in Meribel is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Catered Chalet in Meribel with a ski company?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a chalet or an apartment with a ski company or Operator. Some key points to consider before booking Chalet Foinsbois with us.
- As chalet operators, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, and Long stay deals at Chalet Les Foinsbois.
- We make sure your contract is with the chalet owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If Chalet Foinsbois, is booked for the period you requested, We can match similar Luxury chalets & Apartments matching your budget in the ski resort of Méribel in the Tarentaise Valley (Part of the Les Trois Vallées) in the French Alps. We have more chalet options in Moûtiers, called Méribel Centre, Méribel-Mottaret and Méribel Village in the Les Trois Vallées (Three Valleys) and nearby and Espace Killy (Val-d’Isère and Tignes).
- Since we work directly and closely with Apartment & Chalet owners and local operators in the French ski resort of Meribel, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your chalet rental booking at the Chalet Foinsbois in Meribel.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.