Chalet 4 | La Ferme de Fedy, Megeve | 4 bedrooms
Chalet rental in Megeve ski resort – La Ferme de Fedy
A Self-catered ski chalet in Megeve for families with children. Chalet La Ferme de Fedy accommodates 8 guests including children and offers pretty views. Facilities – 4 bedrooms, Wi-Fi, TV, DVD player, Wood Fireplace, Boots heater, Champagne (in winter only), Housekeeper: 3h/day, Ski Room.
Discover an old renovated farmhouse in Megeve, this Chalet rental in Megeve ski resort is located on the Mont d’Arbois plateau, a few minutes from the ski lifts. Enjoying a beautiful location, Chalet La Ferme de Fedy will seduce you with its authenticity. Chalet La Ferme de Fedy is ideal for family holidays, for a moment of escape and freedom in the resort of the Alps renowned for its authenticity, Megeve.
What’s inside Megève’s Chalet La Ferme de Fedy for the 2022/23 Ski Season?
Chalet La Ferme de Fedy sleeps 8 guests in total, it’s recommended for 6 adults and 2 children, who can share the chalet in 4 bedrooms. With its facilities, this Affordable luxury self-catering chalet in Megève is perfect for families with children and small groups. Facilities also include WiFi, TV, DVD player, Wood Fireplace, Boots heater, Ski Room, and Parking Garage. Chalet La Ferme de Fedy is among the best chalet rental you can book for your family ski holiday in Megève. Chalets Location with a pretty alpine setting is truly breathtaking, wanting you to return all over again.
Chalet La Ferme de Fedy can be booked as a Self-Catered chalet for Winter Season. The Chalet is ideal for a family with children or group of friends who are looking to Ski in Megeve for Christmas, New Year, or February Half Term holidays. Please contact us to find out more about the chalet or check availability & Prices for Winter 2022/23.
Megeve welcomes you in private and traditional surroundings, offering ski chalets for rent among the most breathtaking properties in the French Alps. The chalet is located on the Mont d’Arbois plateau, a few minutes from the ski lifts.
- Distance from the slopes : 950 m
- Distance to ski school : 950 m
- Closest ski lift : Mont d’Arbois
- Distance from ski lift : 950 m
- Distance from the center: 4000 m
Nearest Airport to Chalet La Ferme de Fedy
- Geneva airport : 1h / 75km
- Megeve altiport : 0h15 / 6km
- Chambery airport : 1h40 / 98km
- Courchevel altiport: 2h / 90km
- Lyon airport : 2h20 / 175km
Nearest Train stations to Chalet La Ferme de Fedy
- Sallanches train station : 0h25 / 14km
- Albertville train station : 0h45 / 35km
- Moutier train station : 1h20 / 65km
- Chambery train station : 1h30 / 75km
- Bourg Saint Maurice train station: 1h50 / 90km
- Lyon train station : 2h40 / 185km
- Google Sat link
- Latitude: 45.846213
- Longitude: 6.637420
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
The comfy 4 bedroom Chalet La Ferme de Fedy can accommodate 08 guests
Chalet La Ferme de Fedy’s lower floor or level Zero leads to the sleeping area where you can find the 4 bedrooms, including a children’s room with a comfy bunk bed. It’s easy to notice and appreciate the airy, simple, and modern bathrooms. One of them is for example equipped with a generous central shower with a rain effect, which will offer you a pleasant sensation of relaxation. Although the chalet only has 02 En-suite bedrooms, if you look at the bedroom/Property layout below you will notice the chalet has access to 03 toilets.
Click to enlarge the bedroom images (will open in a new Tab)
Children’s bunk Bedroom at Chalet La Ferme de Fedy
Level 0 :
- Bedroom :
- 1 Double bed
- Ensuite bathroom: Bathtub, Towel dryer, Single sink, Toilet
- Bedroom :
- 1 Double bed separable
- Children’s bedroom :
- 1 Bunk bed (Sleeps 2 kids)
- Master bedroom :
- Wardrobe, TV
- 1 Double bed
- Ensuite bathroom: Bathtub, Walk-in shower, Towel dryer, Single sink, Toilet
- Bathroom :
- Bathroom 1: Bathtub, Shower, Towel dryer, Single sink
Dine-in open spaces with plenty of light at La Ferme de Fedy
If you fancy large open spaces, you will be taken up by the large first floor of La Ferme de Fedy chalet, constituting a completely open living room. An admirable apparent frame and high ceilings a pleasant space and give you a feeling of freedom.
This loft space is nonetheless warm: the wood is omnipresent by the roof structure, the beams, and the floor. Although the space is impressive, it is meticulously furnished with warm carpets, furs, and modern furniture to keep the loft universe. The many openings offer a beautiful view of the outdoor garden and surrounding mountains and bring a natural light very appreciable.
The waxed concrete fireplace is surrounded by large sofas in which you can sit comfortably with your family, by the fire and share a unique moment while telling all kinds of anecdotes.
The mix of materials such as the marble of the main table, the seats of chairs covered with furs and modern decorative elements, as well as the lamps of the kitchen and the dining room, creating a unique, warm, contemporary, and traditional area.
Property Floorplans/Layout/3D Virtual Tour
- Bedroom: 1 Double bed with Ensuite bathroom and Bathtub.
- Bedroom 2: with 1 Double bed separable
- Bedroom 3: Children’s Bunk bedroom for two sleeps
- Bedroom 4: Master bedroom with Ensuite bathroom
- Bathroom :
- Bathroom 1: Bathtub, Shower, Towel dryer, Single sink
- Other areas: On this floor, there is the main entrance as well as the garage for 3 cars and the ski room with boots heated.
- Laundry room
- Ski room
- Independent toilet: 1
- Living area: A spacious living area open such as a loft with a dining area for 8 guests. Rustic stairs lead to the mezzanine where there is a TV room.
- Open kitchen
- Dining area
- Living room
- Reading lounge
- TV lounge
Property Floorplans (Please click to enlarge the floor plan images if available)
- Currently, No floor plans are available – please check at the time of booking.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- 4 ROOMS – SLEEPS 8 (with 2 Children)
- DVD player / Blu-ray
- Boots heater
- Wood fireplace
- Baby cot – on request
- High chair – on request
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
The wooden staircase leads to the mezzanine where you will find a TV lounge. In a more cocooning atmosphere, this space is ideal for a movie night with your family or for children. While coming back from skiing, they can enjoy a hot chocolate while warming up in front of their favorite movie.
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
Housekeeper: 3h/day – Daily maintenance and cleaning
- Bathroom products
- Reception in agency
- Welcome basket
- Beds made before arrival
- End of stay cleaning
- Linens (towels and sheets)
- Induction hobs
- Kitchen exhaust hood
- Nespresso coffee machine
BED & BREAKFAST
Pricing & Availability
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
RATES PER WEEK (EUR) Prices based on an occupancy of 8 guests.
Available as a Self-catered chalet only – Price for 2022/23
Updated Prices for 2022/23
|19 Dec-26 Dec 2022||€ 16,000||Book or Check availability|
|26 Dec-02 Jan 2023||€ 24,000||Book or Check availability|
|02 Jan-09 Jan 2023||€ 15,000||Book or Check availability|
|09 Jan-16 Jan 2023||€ 10,600||Book or Check availability|
|16 Jan-21 Jan 2023||€ 10,600||Book or Check availability|
|21 Jan-28 Jan 2023||€ 10,600||Book or Check availability|
|28 Jan-04 Feb 2023||€ 16,000||Book or Check availability|
|04 Feb-11 Feb 2023||€ 16,000||Book or Check availability|
|11 Feb-18 Feb 2023||€ 16,000||Book or Check availability|
|18 Feb-25 Feb 2023||€ 16,000||Book or Check availability|
|25 Feb-04 Mar 2023||€ 16,000||Book or Check availability|
|04 Mar-11 Mar 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|11 Mar-18 Mar 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|18 Mar-25 Mar 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|25 Mar-01 Apr 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|01 Apr-08 Apr 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|08 Apr-15 Apr 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|15 Apr-22 Apr 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
|22 Apr-29 Apr 2023||POA||Book or Check availability|
To Check Availability & Book this Chalet please contact us here.
- The official price for this Chalet rental in Megeve ski resort (La Ferme de Fedy) is in Euros (€). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalet is sold on SELF-CATERED BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
Find out more before you Book Chalet La Ferme de Fedy in Megeve for 2022/23?
Before you Book, Find out more about (updated pictures, Price and availability) the pretty Chalet la Ferme de Fedy in Megève with our experienced chalet experts. Just get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book Chalet La Ferme de Fedy with a ski company?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a chalet or an apartment with a ski company or Operator. Some key points to consider to book Chalet La Ferme de Fedy with us.
- As a chalet operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals at Chalet La Ferme de Fedy.
- We make sure your contract is with the chalet owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If Chalet La Ferme de Fedy, isbooked for the period you requested, we are able to match similar chalets matching your budget in the ski resorts of Megève in the Mont Blanc massif. Also recommended is to check out the nearby resort of Chamonix.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Chalet rental in Megeve ski resort, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your chalet rental booking at Ski-in Chalet La Ferme de Fedy.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.