Ski chalet 4 | Chalet Makalu, Courchevel 1550 | 5 bedrooms
Chalet Makalu in Courchevel 1550, France
The luxury ski chalet in Courchevel 1550 is a prestigious residence of 270 square meters which holds up to 10 people including children in 5 bedrooms. The chalet is ideal for families and large groups. Facilities: Wi-Fi, Sat/Cable TV, Bar, Fireplace, Terrace/Balcony, Garden, Games Room, Gym/Fitness, Massage/Treatment Room, and Ski Room.
Available as a bed & breakfast chalet only from Saturday to Saturday – Prices on request for 2021 & 2022
- Bed and Breakfast: EUR (€) 5,000 to 30,000 per week (Price are for guidance purposes only and on a request basis)
Prices are also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & (€), Subject to exchange rates| Check below for seasonal rates or Contact us for availability.
Chalet Makalu sits on a private development in the heart of Courchevel 1550. Located a mere 200 meters from the pistes and near to the centre of Courchevel 1550, Chale Makalu in Courchevel 1550 has a high-quality design and uninterrupted views of the mountains and the valleys. The chalet is one of 4 stunning chalets in a secure, gated development in the heart of Courchevel 1550. If a group is looking for a Large ski chalet experience then to avoid the feel of been crowded, this is a good combination of chalets to rent in Courchevel. l’Or Blanc chalet & Chalet M together makes it a perfect choice for those looking to rent a chalet for larger groups, the price is quite affordable staying at Courchevel 1550.
What’s inside this luxury chalet Courchevel 1550, France for 2021/2022?
Situated at the nearest piste, you are perfectly placed for a Luxury Alpine ski holiday in France. And even if you do not go skiing, you can enjoy the holiday of a lifetime in this super-comfortable chalet with its amazing views. This 270m² ski chalet in Courchevel 1550 can sleep 10 guests including 2 children in 5 bedrooms. Chalet Makalu in Courchevel 1550 is ideal to wake up to an imposing continental breakfast, served at home every morning: fresh produce, fresh fruits, regional specialties…The local delicacies are delicious! For the gourmets amongst you, the team includes a chef. Whose talent can be reserved in advance to provide you with seriously stylish dishes or more traditional fare, depending on your gastronomic desires. Your stay in |Chalet Makalu is a great way to spend a memorable luxury ski holiday in France. Keep reading until the bottom to find out more about the Wellness and entertainment areas.
- Nearest Airport: Chambéry (CMF): 1 hr 20 min / 100 km – Geneva Travel time from airport 2hr 10 min / 140 km – Lyon (LYS): 2h 05m / 190km
- Resort Altitude 1500m – Top Altitude 3230m
- For a comprehensive guide with video to Courchevel ski resort and chalets, please visit our Courchevel page.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOM
True to the wishes of the owner, the chalet’s design showcases an exceptional blend of the traditional and the modern. In the large lounge, dining room and bar area, you are surrounded by old wood – the floor, artistic spiral staircase, roof beams, furniture – and stylish textiles in subtle hues. The fully-equipped kitchen opens onto the lounge area.
The 5 traditional alpine bedrooms of Chalet Makalucan sleep 8 adults and 2 children
Up to 8 adults and 2 children can be accommodated in 5 traditional alpine bedrooms. Each of the 4 double bedrooms is equipped with an en suite bathroom or shower room.
The style of each bedroom is in harmony with the tradition of an original Alpine ski chalet, while the bathrooms are ultra-modern. All of the double bedrooms have either balcony or terrace access – and the privilege of lovely views! A cosy bunk room, with a private shower room, is the perfect den for two children.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- 5 Bedrooms – sleeps 8 + 2
- Sat/Cable TV
- Fireplace (s)
- Terrace/Balcony (ies)
- Games Room
- Massage/Treatment Room
- Ski Room
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
For relaxation, the chalet’s lower ground floor houses a spacious leisure area, with comfortable seating, a massage room and a marvelous outdoor Jacuzzi will enhance the pleasure of your holiday. This is the most authentic Ski chalet in the development, It also shares a games room, sauna, and fitness area with three other chalets.
After hitting the slopes guests can relax enjoying an HD cinema system and a bar area.
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
BED & BREAKFAST
- All linen and utilities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Daily cleaning
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh flowers on arrival
- Welcome basket
- Champagne on arrival
- Daily continental breakfast
- Snacks and refreshments in ski room
- In-resort driver service
- In-resort concierge service
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
WEEKLY PRICES – Available as a bed & breakfast chalet only from Saturday to Saturday – Prices on request for 2021 & 2022
Rates are for Guidance only – Subject to change.
- Bed and Breakfast: EUR (€) 5,000 to 30,000 per week – All rates mentioned here are for a price guide only
RATES PER WEEK (CHF) Prices based on an occupancy of 8 + 2 Guests:
UPDATES PRICES – 2021 & 2022
|Check-in Date||Weekly bed & breakfast Rates (EURO)||Availability|
|03 Dec-10 Dec 2021||€ 7,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|10 Dec-17 Dec 2021||€ 10,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|17 Dec-19 Dec 2021||Booked||Click here to enquire or Book|
|19 Dec-26 Dec 2021||€ 20,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|26 Dec-02 Jan 2022||€ 30,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|02 Jan-08 Jan 2022||€ 10,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|08 Jan-15 Jan 2022||€ 13,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|15 Jan-22 Jan 2022||€ 13,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|22 Jan-29 Jan 2022||€ 13,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|29 Jan-05 Feb 2022||€ 13,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|05 Feb-12 Feb 2022||€ 18,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|12 Feb-19 Feb 2022||€ 26,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|19 Feb-26 Feb 2022||€ 19,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|26 Feb-05 Mar 2022||€ 17,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|05 Mar-12 Mar 2022||€ 20,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|12 Mar-19 Mar 2022||€ 14,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|19 Mar-26 Mar 2022||€ 14,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|26 Mar-02 Apr 2022||€ 12,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|02 Apr-09 Apr 2022||€ 7,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
|09 Apr-16 Apr 2022||€ 5,000||Click here to enquire or Book|
To Check Availability & Book this Chalet please contact us here.
- The official price for Chalet Makalu in Courchevel 1550 is in EURO (EUR). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalets are sold on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
How to Book Chalet Makalu in Courchevel 1550, France for 2021 & 2022?
The Best way to book Chalet Makalu in Courchevel 1550 is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book a luxury chalet in Courchevel 1550 with a ski company?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a chalet or an apartment with a ski company or Operator. Some key points to consider to book Chalet Makalu in Courchevel 1550 with us.
- As chalet operators, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals at Chalet Makalu in Courchevel 1550.
- We make sure your contract is with the chalet owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If Chalet Makalu is booked for the period you requested, we can match similar Luxury chalets & Apartments matching your budget in the ski resort of Courchevel in the French Alps. We have more chalet options in the four satellite villages of Courchevel Le Praz, Courchevel 1550, Courchevel 1650 and Courchevel 1850 in the Les Trois Vallées (Three Valleys).
- Since we work directly and closely with Apartment & Chalet owners and local operators in the French ski resort of Courchevel, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your chalet rental booking at the Chalet Makalu in Courchevel 1550.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.