Ski chalet 1 | Black Pearl, Val D’Isere | 5 bedrooms
Luxury catered ski chalet in Val D’Isere with a swimming pool and steam room.
This is a stunning 300m², 5-bedroom Luxury catered ski chalet in Val D’Isere with a swimming pool, steam room, cinema/tv room, fireplace, terrace/balcony, wellness/relaxation, ski room, sound system, Sat/Cable TV, Wi-Fi, garage, Apple TV, Massage/Treatment Room.
Available as a bed & breakfast chalet only from Sunday to Sunday
WEEKLY PRICES – Bed & Breakfast: From EURO (€) EUR 15,000 – EUR 45,000 – Price on Request only – 2021/22
Prices are also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & (€), Subject to exchange rates| Check below for seasonal rates or Contact us for availability.
This is one of the most outstanding catered Chalets in Val D’Isere and it is exquisitely designed, featuring a great spa with a swimming pool. Designed to the highest specifications by the architect of two stunning hotels in Courchevel, Ski Chalet 1 in Val D’Isere is one of the most luxurious properties in the French Alps. Located about a ten-minute walk from the centre of Val d’Isère, between the village and the funicular in La Daille, you can easily reach the shops, bars, restaurants and ski lifts. The chalet has four floors span an area of 300m² and sleep 10 guests in five bedrooms.
What’s inside Chalet Black Pearl in Val-d’Isère, France?
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
The Ski Chalet 1 in Val D’Isere is the perfect combination of traditional Savoyard stone and classic woodwork panelling, with ultra-modern furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. On the first floor is the main lounge, with its large stone fireplace, vaulted ceiling, elegant designer furniture and sunny terrace access. On the same level of the ski chalet are the dining area with a large table and a fully equipped kitchen.
05 elegant en-suite bedrooms at Chalet Black Pearl can sleep 10 Guests
This ski chalet is able to accommodate 10 people in five exquisite en-suite bedrooms, featuring valuable works of art and high-quality linens. The private bathrooms are tastefully designed with the finest marble and stones.
On the first floor are two double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, one with balcony access. On the second floor are three double/twin bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and one with balcony access.
The chalet is located just a 10-minute walk away from the centre, and the funicular in La Daille (a 2-minute drive). Nearest Airport: Chambéry Travel time from airport 2 hours / 140 km.
- Resort Altitude: 1,850m
- Top Altitude: 3,456m
- For a comprehensive guide with video to Val d’Isère & Tignes ski resort and chalets, please visit our Val d’Isère & Tignes page.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- Sleeps 10
- 300 Square meters
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Steam room,
- Cinema/tv room
- Ski Room
- Sound System
- Sat/Cable TV
- Apple TV
- Spacious ski room with boot heaters and ample storage space.
- A home cinema, with an immense screen taking up most of one wall.
- Family-friendly chalets
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
- The relaxation area on the ground floor includes a huge heated indoor swimming pool, with a jet stream, and a steam room alongside.
- Massage/Treatment Room
• TV/games room
BED & BREAKFAST
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
- Champagne on arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- Mid-week linen and towel change
- Additional catering and services are available on request for an additional cost
- Not available
RATES PER WEEK (EUR) Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
Available as a bed & breakfast chalet only from Sunday to Sunday
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
WEEKLY PRICES –
Bed & Breakfast: From EURO (€) EUR 15,000 – EUR 45,000 – Price on Request only – 2021/22
UPDATES PRICES – 2021 & 2022
|Start Dates (Min 7 Nights)||Service Type||Weekly Price EURO (€)||Contact to book|
|28th November 2021||Breakfast||€ 15,000||Book these dates.|
|05 December 2021||Breakfast||€ 18,000||Book these dates.|
|12 December 2021||Breakfast||€ 20,000||Book these dates.|
|19 December 2021||Breakfast||€ 45,000||Book these dates.|
|26 December 2021||Breakfast||€ 45,000||Book these dates.|
|02 January 2022||Breakfast||€ 20,000||Book these dates.|
|09 January 2022||Breakfast||€ 20,000||Book these dates.|
|16 January 2022||Breakfast||€ 20,000||Book these dates.|
|23 January 2022||Breakfast||€ 20,000||Book these dates.|
|30 January 2022||Breakfast||€ 20,000||Book these dates.|
|06 February 2022||Breakfast||€ 30,000||Book these dates.|
|13 February 2022||Breakfast||N/A||Book these dates.|
|20 February 2022||Breakfast||€ 35,000||Book these dates.|
|27 February 2022||Breakfast||€ 30,000||Book these dates.|
|06 March 2022||Breakfast||€ 25,000||Book these dates.|
|13 March 2022||Breakfast||€ 25,000||Book these dates.|
|20 March 2022||Breakfast||€ 25,000||Book these dates.|
|27 March 2022||Breakfast||€ 20,000||Book these dates.|
|03 April 2022||Breakfast||€ 20,000||Book these dates.|
|10 April 2022||Breakfast||€ 18,000||Book these dates.|
|17 April 2022||Breakfast||€ 18,000||Book these dates.|
|24 April 2022||Breakfast||€ 15,000||Book these dates.|
To Check Availability & Book this Chalet please contact us here.
- The official price for Chalet Black Pearl in Val-d’Isère is in EUROS (€)). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalets are sold on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
How to book the Chalet Black Pearl in Val d’isere, France?
The Best way to book Chalet Black Pearl in Val d’isere is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Luxury Ski chalet holiday in Val ‘d Isère with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Ski Chalet in Val ‘d Isère with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Chalet operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas & Apartments in Val d’isere, France.
- We make sure to get your contract directly with the chalet Owner /Local chalet operator, that we work closely.
- If this Chalet in Val d’isere, France is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar Chalet to match your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Chalets & Apartments in Val d’isere, and other areas in the French Alps, we are able to answer all your Luxury chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange Concierge services for your Chalet rental booking in the Espace Killy ski area.
- Pets are not allowed unless otherwise agreed | Smoking is not permitted in any of our chalets | All chalets require a minimum stay of 7 nights unless agreed otherwise.
- Insurance: It is highly recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.