Ski chalet 5 | Val D’Isere | 7 bedrooms
Machapuchare Luxury Chalet in Val d’Isère, France
Rent as Full catered chalet or a self-catering chalet in Val d’Isère. The chalet comes with a swimming pool, hot tub, steam & cinema/tv room.
Available as a fully catered chalet from Sunday to Sunday
- Fully catered: EUR (€) 29,155 to 105,000 per week
Set over five levels, Machapuchare Luxury Chalet in Val d’Isère is one of the most luxurious homes you can find in France. The Chalet is stylishly completed and is a masterpiece of craftsmanship with the fullest attention to detail have been paid to every aspect of the finishing.
The ground floor of the luxury chalet in Val d’Isère is dedicated to wellness. Here you will find not only a magnificent indoor swimming pool with a counter-current system but also a gym, hammam and massage room. There is also an outdoor hot tub that is set on a raised plateau in the private garden – this can be accessed from the second floor. A cinema room with sumptuous sofas gives you an opportunity to relax and watch your favourite movie. The chalet has a shared garage and a private ski room with plenty of storage.
- Nearest Airport: Chambéry / Travel time from airport 2 hours / 140 km
- In the Le Crêt area of Val d’Isère. A 3 minute chauffeured minibus ride from the centre of Val d’Isère, 2 minutes from the lifts at La Daille, or 5 minutes from l’Olympique or Solaise Express.
- Resort Altitude 1850m – Top Altitude 3456m
- For a comprehensive guide with video to Val d’Isère ski resort and chalets, please visit our Val d’Isère page
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOM
Chalet Machapuchare sleeps 14-15 guests in 7 en-suite bedrooms plus an additional children’s bunk room.
Machapuchare Chalet comfortably sleeps 14 adults and 1 child in its luxurious 7 bedrooms, including a family suite. A double bedroom with en-suite shower room is located on the ground floor whilst a further three double bedrooms plus a family suite with a double bedroom and adjoining single bedroom occupy the first floor. The top floor is dedicated to two splendid master bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms and separate showers.
Master with twin/super-king bed, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, and south-facing balcony. TV and safe.
Second master with twin/super-king bed, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, and Juliet balcony. TV and safe.
Twin or super-king, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, and Juliet balcony. TV.
Family suite. Twin or super-king with adjoining bunk room, en-suite shower room and access to large shared balcony.
Twin or super-king, with en-suite shower room and access to large shared balcony.
Twin or super-king, en-suite shower room and west-facing balcony. Disabled access.
Twin or super-king, en-suite shower room and terrace access.
All of the bedrooms are suitable for cots
Stairs or an elevator lead from the chalet entrance on the lower ground floor to the rest of the property. A spacious open plan living and dining area is located on the second floor. Double-height ceilings and vast windows fill the room with a sense of space and natural light whilst a beautiful fireplace creates a cosy ambience. Glass doors slide open giving access to an expansive balcony with incredible views. Also on this level is a well-equipped kitchen which can be closed off for maximum privacy.
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- 07 bedrooms – Sleep 15 Guests. (14 adults + 1 child)
- Private minibus service (See below for more details)
- Delicious four-course dinners six days of your stay (See below for more details)
- Unlimited champagne at any time (See below for more details)
- Fine chateau and domaine-bottled wines (See below for more details)
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- Freshly prepared breakfast, afternoon tea every day
- Your lift pass waiting for you on your arrival (Cost of pass not included in price)
- Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels
- Mid-week towel change
- Goose down duvets
- Two pillows for every guest
- Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
- Hair dryers in every room
- Neal’s Yard toiletries
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers, magazines
- Fresh flowers in every bedroom
- Complimentary bar of wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Personal laundry facilities
- A selection of books and games
- State of the art TV and sound system
- Apple TV with many of the latest films
- UK TV channels
- Playstation 3 with a small selection of games
- Wi-Fi internet access
- iPad with movies for use in the chalet and on Purple Ski Transfers
- Security safes in every bedroom
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
- Fabulous spa and wellness facilities – The ground floor of the Machapuchare Chalet in Val d’Isère is dedicated to wellness. A Grand indoor swimming pool with counter-current system, but also a gym, hammam, and massage room. There is also an outdoor hot tub which is set on a raised plateau in the private garden – this can be accessed from the second floor.
- A cinema room with sumptuous sofas gives you an opportunity to relax and watch your favourite movie.
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR MEALS AT THE CHALET?
You’ll start your day with a beautifully presented breakfast of fruit juices, a freshly made “smoothie” or fruit/vegetable juice, fresh coffees, teas, yoghurts, cereals, porridge, a hot dish – like an “Eggs Royale” or a “full English breakfast”, jambon cru, cheeses, fresh fruit salad, fresh bread and freshly baked croissants and jams.
After your day on the slopes, homemade cakes and biscuits await you in the sitting room.
Dinner is the pièce de résistance. Before your meal, canapés and champagne allow you to unwind in true style. You’re then treated to an exceptional four-course meal, rounded off with freshly ground coffee, a digestif and homemade truffles.
We’re more than happy to tailor your meals to your dietary preferences. A range of teas, coffees, and fresh fruit are available at any time along with Chalet Machapuchare’s complimentary bar of champagne, wine, spirits, beer, and mixers.
CHALET FOOD PHILOSOPHY
Beautiful food calls for Fabulous chefs, which is why Chalet Machapuchare, only hire fully qualified professionals with experience in top quality restaurants. With free reign to do what they do best, they use their creativity and flair to turn the finest ingredients into works of art. But it’s not all about presentation; at Chalet Machapuchare, the taste is king. Using seasonal and locally sourced ingredients wherever possible, every meal is defined by flavour, texture and balance. This obsession with perfection is what makes our guests’ stay so extraordinary, elevating the Chalet experience to exquisite heights.
TOP CLASS CULINARY DELIGHT
Top Class food and wine are central to the Chalet Machapuchare experience. After a long day on the slopes, what can be better than sharing your adventures with friends and family over exquisite canapés and champagne? Delivered with impeccable service in a relaxed environment, it’s what our guests return for year after year. Skillfully prepared and elegantly presented, our professional chefs meticulously balance flavours and textures to create truly remarkable and memorable dishes. From breakfast through to sweet treats, canapés and dinner, our gourmet quality cuisine is what makes days on the mountain so satisfying.
Chalet Machapuchare in Val d’Isère offers a choice of brut, non-vintage champagnes “on tap” (in other words, you can drink it whenever you wish): Taittinger Cuvee Prestige and Veuve Clicquot.
The chalet chose these two champagnes after blind tastings with friends and past clients, of 6 different champagnes of similar standing (the others being Pol Roger, Ruinart, Charles Heidseick and Billecart Salmon). Taittinger, James Bond’s champagne of choice was, by a good margin, the favourite choice of those who tasted it and was also very highly rated for brand and image. The chalet decided to continue to offer Veuve Clicquot because it continues to be very well known and popular among many guests.
Taittinger has long been famous for the elegance and finesse of its Champagnes, together with a complexity and richness on the palate. These characteristics are attributable, in part, to the high percentage (40%: unique in the non-vintage champagnes) of Chardonnay in the blend, also to minimum ageing of three years in the cellar.
Veuve Clicquot or Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin to give it its full name is perhaps the most recognised champagne in the world and really needs no introduction. Brut Non-Vintage is a blend of fifty crus, one-third Chardonnay and incorporates up to one third reserve wine.
You can find out more about Champagne Information Bureau from their web site at www.champagne-civc.co.uk.
In the Chalet, they take as much pride in the wines that they serve as they do the food. For this reason, the chalet work with Mark Savage, owner of Savage Selection Wines and a Master of Wine, to advise us on our wine selection. When putting together a wine list, Mark aims for a balanced list which will compliment the food we serve.
He works directly with small producers who cultivate interesting wines. His emphasis is on honest, unadulterated wines, where the grape, the area and the vineyard can be found in the wine, rather than over-engineered wines, so many of which are produced today. Mark’s wines are served at dinner in the chalet.
BED & BREAKFAST
CHAUFFEURED MINIBUS SERVICE
We operate a small fleet of Volkswagen Caravelle luxury minibuses, which are always on hand to make it a breeze getting to and from the slopes. Equipped with snow tyres, ABS brakes, traction control and passenger airbags, your safety is our first priority.
Chalet’s minibus service is, we believe, second to none. With a driver and eight-seater minibus for every chalet and someone on-call throughout the day, there’s no waiting around in the morning when the powder beckons, no pre-assigned slots when a ski school appointment has to be met and no standing around at the end of the day when your thoughts have turned to champagne and hot tubs, or tea in front of a roaring fire…
And if you want to get back to your chalet in the middle of the day, we’re there too!
In the mornings, your personal driver, dedicated to your chalet, will be on hand in a toasty warm vehicle from 08.30 until 11.00 if needed, to take you to the slopes and help you load and unload your skis (and children!).
One of Chalet drivers remains on duty and on-call from 11.00 to 17.30 (all our drivers have mobile phones). With just 20 minutes notice he/she can pick you up from anywhere in the valley and take you back to your chalet.
After 17.30 and before dinner, your designated chalet driver is available to pick you up and take you back to the chalet.
You can be driven to, and picked up from, anywhere you wish within the valley. For Val d’Isère this extends as far as La Daille.
Your private chauffeur service continues after dinner if needed (please pre-book with your driver before you sit down to dinner), until 12.00 midnight.
RATES PER WEEK (EUR) Prices based on an occupancy of 14 Adults + 1 child:
*WEEKLY PRICES – (MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
Available as a fully catered chalet from Sunday to Sunday
- Fully catered: EUR (€) 29,155 to 105,000 per week
Updated Prices for 2020/21
|Sun, 13th Dec 2020||7||€ 29,155||14||Special Offer:- Late Booking: 15.0% off|
|Sun, 20th Dec 2020||7||Booked||Booked||Fully Booked|
|Sun, 27th Dec 2020||7||Booked||Booked||Fully Booked|
|Sun, 3rd Jan 2021||7||Booked||Booked||Fully Booked|
|Sun, 10th Jan 2021||7||€ 43,120||14||Available|
|Sun, 17th Jan 2021||7||€ 43,120||14||Available|
|Sun, 24th Jan 2021||7||€ 43,120||14||Available|
|Sun, 31st Jan 2021||7||€ 48,580||14||Available|
|Sun, 7th Feb 2021||7||€ 48,580||14||Available|
|Sun, 14th Feb 2021||7||Booked||Booked||Fully Booked|
|Sun, 21st Feb 2021||7||Booked||Booked||Fully Booked|
|Sun, 28th Feb 2021||7||€ 54,250||14||Available|
|Sun, 7th Mar 2021||7||€ 54,250||14||Available|
|Sun, 14th Mar 2021||7||€ 54,250||14||Available|
|Sun, 21st Mar 2021||7||€ 54,250||14||Available|
|Sun, 28th Mar 2021||7||€ 62,790||14||Available|
|Sun, 4th Apr 2021||7||€ 62,790||14||Available|
|Sun, 11th Apr 2021||7||€ 41,300||14||Available|
|Sun, 18th Apr 2021||7||€ 37,940||14||Available|
|Sun, 12th Dec 2021||7||€ 34,300||14||Available|
|Sun, 19th Dec 2021||7||€ 68,600||14||Available|
|Sun, 26th Dec 2021||7||€ 105,000||14||Available|
|Sun, 2nd Jan 2022||7||€ 53,200||14||Available|
|Sun, 9th Jan 2022||7||€ 43,120||14||Available|
|Sun, 16th Jan 2022||7||€ 43,120||14||Available|
|Sun, 23rd Jan 2022||7||€ 43,120||14||Available|
|Sun, 30th Jan 2022||7||€ 48,580||14||Available|
|Sun, 6th Feb 2022||7||€ 48,580||14||Available|
|Sun, 13th Feb 2022||7||€ 83,720||14||Available|
|Sun, 20th Feb 2022||7||€ 63,070||14||Available|
|Sun, 27th Feb 2022||7||€ 57,050||14||Available|
|Sun, 6th Mar 2022||7||€ 54,250||14||Available|
|Sun, 13th Mar 2022||7||€ 54,250||14||Available|
|Sun, 20th Mar 2022||7||€ 54,250||14||Available|
|Sun, 27th Mar 2022||7||€ 62,790||14||Available|
|Sun, 3rd Apr 2022||7||€ 62,790||14||Available|
|Sun, 10th Apr 2022||7||€ 54,250||14||Available|
|Sun, 17th Apr 2022||7||€ 37,940||14||Available|
- The official price for luxury Chalet Machapuchare in Val d’Isère to rent are in EURO (EUR). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalets are sold on FULLY CATERED BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.