Mont-Blanc budget Ski-Chalet to rent in Chamonix
*WEEKLY PRICES From EURO – €8,707- €14,039 – Weekly (MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS)
Ski-Chalet to rent in Chamonix Catered/Self-catered
This Mont-Blanc budget Ski-Chalet to rent in Chamonix is the picture-postcard chalet that offers a really authentic mountain setting with mountain river running past a romantic local chapel and fabulous views of Mont Blanc. As you enter the ground floor there is a large hall incorporating ski room, Continue and you will encounter the open plan living area incorporating the kitchen with dining and sitting areas. The space is perfectly suited to relaxing in comfortable chairs around the fireplace, with large windows offering breathtaking views of Mont Blanc. This Mont-Blanc budget Ski-Chalet to rent in Chamonix also features a spacious cellar/basement with washing machine and tumble dryer.
On the first floor, both of the bedrooms have French windows leading to a balcony with the identical beautiful views. Second-floor bedrooms are under eaves, first one being a double featuring a free-standing bath and basin while the other one is a smaller twin bedroom with a basin.
The outside terrace is fully decked and has a hot tub, a spacious garden is also south-facing, both offering wonderful views. There is also a garage with plenty of space, tucked in on the right-hand side. The Mont-Blanc Ski-Chalet to rent in Chamonix can be booked on a self-catering basis too. The prices offered are on a fully catered basis, however, at times can self-catered option could be considered, especially for summer Holidays.
This Mont-Blanc Ski-Chalet to rent in Chamonix has a large, sociably open-plan kitchen, which is ideal for self-catering, leaving more scope to explore the area’s restaurants.
What you should know…
- Hiring a car is a good idea to explore the area
- Mont-Blanc Ski-Chalet is positioned just a short five-minute drive from two popular skiing areas – Chamonix and Argentiere
It is situated in the hamlet of Les Tines, a quiet spot ideally situated for mountain walks, with paths onto the Petit Balcons Nord and Sud quite literally just around the corner. The hamlet is close to both Chamonix and Argentiere as it lies just over 5 minutes’ drive from either, and it also benefits from good bus service and the little mountain train which runs up and down the valley between St Gervais and Martigny in Switzerland.
Chamonix is often preceded by its own reputation. As one of the most famous ski resorts in the world, it has visitors travelling from all corners of the world to experience the epic runs year after year. The Chamonix town centre, also known as Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, is an endlessly inviting little city with enough going on to entertain skiers and non-skiers alike for weeks on end.
The Chamonix Valley covers five main ski areas on four different mountains (with easy transfers in between). You can get yourself a single-resort lift pass or one that covers the whole valley. If you go with the latter option you’ll even have access to the Italian side of the valley in Courmayeur. The wider area encompasses 106 pistes at up to 3842m altitude and unparalleled off-piste runs.
Nearest Airport(s): Geneva (100 Km), Nearest Village: Les Tines (Under 1 km ), Nearest Town/City: Chamonix (3 km), Nearest Restaurant: & Bar: Pub/Bar: Under 1 km, Nearest Piste: La Flegere (2 km)
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
This Mont-Blanc budget Ski-Chalet to rent in Chamonix offers charming accommodation for groups of 8 people with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
Ground Floor: Entrance hall/ Boot room | Shower room and separate WC | Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
First Floor: Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
Second Floor: Twin/Double bedroom | Double bedroom with freestanding bathtub | Bathroom
Garage, ski & boot storage
LOCATION: Argentière is a pretty skiing, alpine hiking and mountaineering village in the French Alps, at an altitude of 1,252 m. Argentiere is a popular destination for skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing, attracting many skiers and snowboarders in the winter season – typically mid-December to early May – and is an ideal location for those who seek an exceptional alpine sports experience.
STAFF: Fully Catered Luxury Ski chalet
HEATING: Working Fireplace – Heating
HOT TUB – Yes
DINING: Fully Catered Luxury Ski chalet
FAMILIES: Ideal for kids, teens, family and friends.
ENTERTAINMENT: Cable TV
ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Walking/Hiking Paths, Skiing, Outstanding Landscapes, Outdoor Pursuit & Activities, Tourist Towns & Villages.
RATES PER WEEK (EURO)
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
*WEEKLY PRICES From EURO – €8,707- €14,039 – Weekly (MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS)
- The official prices for Mont-Blanc budget Ski-Chalet to rent in Chamonix are in EURO (€). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the days exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- All prices published in PLV’s marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Special terms and conditions that supersede our standard terms and conditions
- If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, you must notify PLV in writing as soon as possible. PLV shall make every attempt to meet your request but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
- Modifications to the booking form are only valid if they are made in writing, and if they are signed by you and us, or when we have inputted amendments into the booking form. You hereby agree to indemnify PLV/the owner for any reasonable expenses incurred in making an amendment.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, this should also be made in writing and charges will be levied as follows:
(i) if canceled more than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the deposit payment will be forfeited (unless the deposit is paid by credit card in which case the deposit will be refunded in full if cancellation is received within 24 hours of payment being taken); and
(ii) if canceled less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the full booking price will be forfeited and 100% of the booking shall be due and payable to PLV.
We strongly advise that every client take out suitable holiday insurance for the duration of their stay, including cancellation insurance to limit your cancellation risk and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property. Read more on our Terms and Conditions.
Babysitting Available | Tourist Tax is not included in the rental price
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
At this Mont-Blanc Ski-Chalet to rent in Chamonix, France, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
– Welcome drinks on arrival
– Seven nights accommodation
– Bed linen, bath towels, adult bathrobes, and L’Occitane toiletries
– Continental breakfast (on 7 days)
– Homemade afternoon tea with coffee & tea (on 7 days)
– Four-course evening meal with wine (on 5 nights)
– Early meals for children
– Geneva airport transfers plus shuttle to ski slopes
We take pride in ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests, so for every ski chalet in our collection we can arrange those optional extras that make it a truly memorable ski holiday.
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Ski & lift passes
– Ski hire delivery service to your chalet
– Ski school (and childcare services)
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests.