Ski-chalet Saint-Martin-de-Belleville in Val Thorens
*WEEKLY PRICES From EURO – €7,482 – €24,510– Weekly (MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS)
Catered Ski-chalet Saint-Martin-de-Belleville in Val Thorens to Rent in France is a boutique chalet located in the beautiful village of St-Martin-de-Belleville, with access to the largest ski area in the world – Les 3 Vallees(Three Valleys).
This stunning Catered Ski-chalet Saint-Martin-de-Belleville in Val Thorens caters for up to 10 people. The Ski chalet is the definition of luxury but at the same time makes you feel very much at home!
Completed in 2013, the Catered Ski-chalet Saint-Martin-de-Belleville in Val Thorens is virtually new, but has a totally traditional feel with all the modern amenities, including an indoor pool (Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool & Heated Pool) and a HOT TUB – Yes!
Children love staying at this Catered Ski-chalet in Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Val Thorens, and so does their parents. We’re always looking for ways to make your Ski holiday and your children as happy and hassle-free as possible. So this is one of those luxury ski chalets where the mathematics work.
Top Tips when renting this Catered Ski-chalet in Saint-Martin-de-Belleville
- Please note the property is part of the Three Valleys and is therefore connected to Val Thorens but is actually located in St Martin de Belleville
- Nightlife in the village is pretty low key – ideal for those who prefer quieter evenings
- When minimum occupancy is booked, certain rooms may not be accessible (subject to owner’s discretion) – best to enquire with us beforehand
- The stairs in the chalet can be a little tricky
Ski-chalet Saint-Martin-de-Belleville in Val Thorens to rent is conveniently located in the world’s famous “3 valleys” ski area, in the beautiful village of Saint Martin de Belleville. Located Right at the bottom of the main square and the church. The Ski Chalet has breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and is only 200m from the ski lift, which connects effortlessly to the 600km long ski circuit.
Nearest Airport(s): Chambery (100 km). Nearest Train Station: Moutiers Salin Brides Les Bains
(16-20 Km), Nearest Town is St Martin de Belleville (less than 1 km), Nearest Town/City: Meribel 12.8 km, Nearest Restaurant, Bar/Pub, (less than 1 km), Nearest Piste (less than 1 km).
A tiny, pretty and unique farming village, it sits at the entrance to the enormous Les 3 Vallées, the largest ski area in the world. Although being linked to the incredible Three Valleys ski areas, St. Martin is well-known for having kept its authentic Savoyard character. As well as stylish chalets and 4x4s, So don’t be surprised to see farm trucks and tractors – in summertime the pistes are lush pastures for the local cow population. The 03 valleys is simply massive, with an incredible amount of terrain, St Martin sits in the same valley as Val Thorens, Europe’s highest ski resort, with absolute snow slopes are always visible, and speedy lifts connect you effortlessly to Méribel and Courchevel. You can ski from your luxury chalet in Méribel, Courchevel or St Martin de Belleville on one lift pass, making it the largest ski/snowboard area in the world with over 600 km of slopes and most comprehensive ski lift system. If that sounds like what you’re after, get in touch with us.
Options of list pass: 1 lift, 2 lifts, Three Valleys 1 day and Three Valleys 6 days – (Please check for Prices here)
Picturesque St Martin de Belleville is the gateway to the Trois Vallées ski system, and what you might call the quiet little brother of the famous ski family. Not much goes on at this resort except for high-quality snow sports, and that’s just the way we like it. St Martin remains an old Savoyard village with a majestic church tower at its centre and more locals than tourists. Its charm lies in small-scale excellence and a well-kept sense that you are not staying at a ski resort but in an old alpine community. Life here is slow-paced, relaxed and quintessentially French.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
Ski-chalet Saint-Martin-de-Belleville in Val Thorens to rent sleeps 10 guests, with double-height ceilings the property has an abundance of space!
– Wellness area with heated indoor swimming pool, sauna & steam room
– Cinema room with projector screen & reclining chairs along with a separate TV room with flatscreen television and cosy sofa area
– Five double/twin bedrooms with stunning en-suite bathrooms
– Dining area with real log fire looking onto the open plan kitchen where you can see our French chef work his magic
– Reading corner with comfortable highback chairs and breathtaking mountain views
– Boot room with heated boot driers/warmers
– Parking space is available in the garage on the lower floor
– Outdoor terrace for little ones (and big ones) to play safely and securely in the snow or go for a refreshing cool down from the spa
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
LOCATION: Saint-Martin-de-Belleville is a former commune in the Savoie department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region in south-eastern France. On the 1st of January 2016, it was merged into the new commune of Les Belleville.
STAFF: Fully Catered luxury ski chalet
HEATING: Working Fireplace – Heating
SWIMMING POOL: Yes – Private Pool – Child-Safe Pool – Heated Pool
HOT TUB – Yes
DINING: Fully Catered luxury ski chalet
FAMILIES: Ideal for Babies & Toddlers, kids, teens, family and friends.
PETS: Check st the time of Booking
ENTERTAINMENT: Cable TV, DVD, Home Cinema
ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Wine Tasting, Walking/Hiking Paths, Skiing, Outstanding Landscapes, Outdoor Pursuit & Activities, Tourist Towns & Villages
ADDITIONAL FEATURES: All Bedrooms En-Suite, Sauna/Steam,
RATES PER WEEK (EURO) Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
*WEEKLY PRICES From EURO – €7,482 – €24,510 Weekly (MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS)
- The official prices for Ski-chalet Saint-Martin-de-Belleville in Val Thorens are in EURO (€). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the days exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- All prices published in PLV’s marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Special terms and conditions that supersede our standard terms and conditions
- If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, you must notify PLV in writing as soon as possible. PLV shall make every attempt to meet your request but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
- Modifications to the booking form are only valid if they are made in writing, and if they are signed by you and us, or when we have inputted amendments into the booking form. You hereby agree to indemnify PLV/the owner for any reasonable expenses incurred in making an amendment.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, this should also be made in writing and charges will be levied as follows:
(i) if cancelled more than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the deposit payment will be forfeited (unless the deposit is paid by credit card in which case the deposit will be refunded in full if cancellation is received within 24 hours of payment being taken); and
(ii) if cancelled less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the full booking price will be forfeited and 100% of the booking shall be due and payable to PLV.
We strongly advise that every client take out suitable holiday insurance for the duration of their stay, including cancellation insurance to limit your cancellation risk and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property. Read more on our Terms and Conditions.
Babysitting Available | Tourist Tax is not included in the rental price
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
At this Fully Catered Ski-chalet Saint-Martin-de-Belleville in Val Thorens, France, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
– Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
– Seven nights accommodation
– Bed linen, bath towels, adult bathrobes and luxury toiletries
– Hearty breakfast every morning including bacon, eggs, fresh croissants & breads, cereals, porridge, fresh bread, jams, yogurts, fresh fruit, fruit juices and freshly-brewed tea & coffee
– Afternoon tea with coffee & with cake and French pancakes (on 6 days)- a sweet tooth’s dream!
– Four-course evening meal (on 6 nights) including a Savoyarde cheeseboard and carefully selected wine
– Complimentary mini-bar with soft drinks, beer & spirits
*** Affiliation with “La Bouitte” Michelin-stared restaurant, to offer guests a unique experience once a week ***
We take pride in ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests, so for every ski chalet in our collection we can arrange those optional extras that make it a truly memorable ski holiday.
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Ski & lift passes
– Ski hire delivery service to your chalet
– Ski school (and childcare services)
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests.