Ski chalet 16 | Czp chalet Zermatt peak | 5 bedroom
Catered Czp chalet Zermatt peak, Switzerland
“5-star” Czp chalet Zermatt peak in Zermatt can be booked with All-Inclusive Service. The ski chalet sleeps 10 Adults and 3 children. Facilities – 5 en-suite bedrooms, Terrace/Balcony, Fireplace, Elevator, Sauna, Indoor/outdoor jacuzzi pool, steam room, and sauna, Cinema/tv room, Gym/Fitness area, Wi-Fi, Integrated sound system, HD cinema TV’s in all rooms with Apple TV, Wine Cellar, Boot and shoe dryers, warmers, and in-house laundry.
Available as a catered ski chalet from Saturday to Saturday
- Fully catered: CHF 60,000 to 195,000 per week
- Prices are also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & (€), Subject to exchange rates| Check below for seasonal rates or Contact us for availability.
An Ultimate luxury experience in the Swiss Alps with Chalet Zermatt peak
Switzerlands’ Chalet Zermatt Peak sits right above the village with absolutely stunning views of the Matterhorn and spectacular mountain surroundings. The location is unbeatable, Although it’s centrally located, it still offers ultimate privacy that no one will ever find out if you are in town, or for that matter, if you have been here at all! This secluded and stylish luxury ski chalet in Zermatt is just a small walk away from the heart of the village, where plenty of bars, restaurants and boutiques can be found.
The Czp chalet Zermatt peak is spread across six floors with pure luxury interior living which also includes the 5 en-suite elegant and modern bedrooms, which comfortably allows peaceful sleep for 10 adults and 3 children. Chalets different floors come with floor-to-ceiling windows, the chalet exudes traditional alpine charm with modern design and architecture. On top of these ultra-lavish settings, guests can expect to indulge in an award-winning fully-inclusive package, which also includes housekeeping and complement staff and a private chef service along with concierge service.
Arrival A candle-lit private tunnel with electronic security doors and a video entry system will lead you to the main entrance. At the reception, the team will be there to take care of you, followed by champagne and welcome drinks and a tour of the house and facilities.
Zermatt peak Experience on Video
Take a quick look at Chalet Zermatt Peak Video
Zermatt, A Special and magical ski destination, Zermatt lies nestled in the heart of the Swiss Alps, ringed by thirty-eight majestic mountains of over 4000 metres and crowned by the iconic Matterhorn, the world’s most recognisable and breathtaking peak. After winding your way past the tumbling waterfalls and dramatic gorges of the Matter valley, it’s time to disembark and experience the world-class ski resort that is Zermatt, complete with 360km of perfectly groomed pistes, outstanding off-piste possibilities, and an unrivalled choice of gourmet mountain restaurants. Add to this the old-world charm of the village itself, which has grown from a simple sheep farming community to the jewel in Switzerland’s winter crown, and you have the perfect recipe for the ultimate in Alpine resorts and the holiday of a lifetime!
- Transports /Transfers – The final stage of getting to car-free Zermatt is taking the mountain cog railway via Tasch. To get to Tasch, you can take a train from these airports or by car. Drivers should park in Täsch, where you take the mountain cog railway train for the 12-minute ride into the village. When you drive, you will be dropped at the entrance to the resort where an electric vehicle will collect you to take you to your chalet.Geneva airport 236 km / 2 hours 40 mins drive / 3 hours 50 mins by train, Zurich airport 237 km / 3 hours 50 minutes’ drive / 3 hours 40 mins by train, Milan Malpensa airport 197 km / 3 hours’ drive / 3 hours 45 mins by train
and Sion airport 82km / 1 hour 30 minutes’ drive / 2 hours by train.
- For more information on how to get to the chalet and ski resort (Map, Videos & Pistes) visit our resort page.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
Chalet Zermatt peak offers spectacular panoramic views from all floors and balconies over the village and to the iconic Matterhorn.
The chalet has 5 individually designed bedroom suites, all offering deluxe double beds, seating and dressing areas, and stunning panoramic views. The en-suite bathrooms come with hairdryers and straighteners, beauty products and skincare by ESPA®, and are stocked with designer robes and towels. All showers have overhead rain-shower fittings, hand-showers and body jets to refresh and rejuvenate. The master suite also offers a private jacuzzi. All rooms have HD cinema TVs with digital surround sound and Bluetooth connection, in addition to remote-controlled lighting, curtains and audio-visual, and balconies or terraces.
Master suite views Chalet Zermatt Peak
Click to enlarge the bedroom images (which will open in a new Tab)
Floor-to-ceiling windows combined with underfloor heating, air-conditioning, and feature fireplace create a unique warmth in this luxury living space.
The chalet’s stylish open-plan layout, which showcases a large corner-seating sofa under a glass roof, library area with real open fire, year around a friendly kitchen for outdoor dining with fabulous views will sure to catch anyone’s eye.
The living areas have been broadly interior designed, to include many bespoke pieces of furniture and unique artefacts and artwork. The library area offers additional cosy fireside seating, ideal for afternoon tea and relaxing after a long day on the slopes.
Click to enlarge the image (will open in a new Tab)
Ground floor plan First-floor plan
Second Floor plan Third Floor plan
Fourth Floor Plan Top Floor plan
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- 5 en-suite bedrooms – Sleep 13 (10+3) – Centrally located yet completely private luxury accommodation
for up to 13 guests (10 adults and 3 children)
- 5 Luxury double suites, 4 with balcony or terrace
- Terrace/Balcony – 2 large south-facing balconies with alfresco areas overlooking the village and views of the Matterhorn
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Cinema/tv room
- Gym/Fitness area – State-of-the-art gym equipment from TechnoGym®
- Wi-Fi, Integrated sound system
- Sattelite/Cable TV
- Apple TV
- Wine Cellar
- Ski Room
- Laundry Room
- ESPA accredited private luxury spa and wellness
- Indoor / outdoor jacuzzi pool, steam room, and sauna
- Additional private jacuzzi in the master bedroom
- Massage and treatment room
- HD cinema TV’s in all rooms with Apple TV®
- Internal lift to all floors
- iPhone and iPad docks in all areas
- High-speed Wi-Fi Bluetooth connectivity throughout
- PS4 and games
- Library area with a vast array of books and games
- Boot and shoe dryers, warmers, and in-house laundry.
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
Chalet’s wellness area for absolute relaxation
- The wellness area is located onthe Ground floor of the chalet, So perfect for those who wish to stay inside the chalet, with total privacy and to pamper themself with some quality time focusing on their personal enrichment, stress-relief and respite from their busy daily lives. The wellness spa at Chalet Zermatt Peak include a dry Finnish and wet Swedish sauna and bio steam in the hammam, for those who wish to chill on warmer days, the windows can be totally taken off to include the terrace space, and the Jacuzzi extended to the outside.
- Beauty and Massage – Partnering with world-renowned spa therapy experts, ESPA®, choose from one of their indulgent signature rituals or blissfully aromatic massages and discover the most unforgettable experience.
- Available every day, their ESPA® professional is there to assist you in choosing the most suitable massage.
- A fitness area is equipped with everything from weights and a power plate to a cross-trainer cycling machine and exercise balls.
- Brand new in 2018 is its state-of-the-art TechnoGym®. Here you will find all the latest equipment, with integrated TV’s and Bluetooth connectivity. A great way to finish your workout with power-showers to refresh and revive.
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
The Award-Winning All Inclusive Service
- Exclusive use of the entire Luxury Chalet
- Private in-house “Michelin Star” gourmet chef
- Personalised menu for breakfast, afternoon tea, and daily signature
- All food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, including access to the
carefully curated wine cellar
- Full-time professional staff including a manager, concierge, service
staff and housekeeping
- 24-hour chauffeured electric taxi
- Tailor-made holiday program for all guests
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Two 30-minute classic massages per day
- Evening turn-down service
- Luxury bath and skin products by ESPA®
- Complimentary use of the exclusive and envied ZAI skis
- Complimentary UGG walking boots
- Daily fresh flowers, newspapers and magazines.
The finest dining of the highest level in the whole of the Swiss Alps with Your Personal Gourmet Chef
With a private gourmet chef at your sole disposal, Chalet Zermatt Peak offers the highest quality dining experience of any chalet in the Swiss Alps. The Head Chefs have had exceptional careers in world-renowned gourmet restaurants. They will be delighted to personally discuss your culinary desires with you on a daily basis, ensuring you will enjoy nothing but gourmet quality cuisine perfectly matching your personal preferences.
Wake up to the heavenly scent of fresh bread and steaming hot coffee, and enjoy a freshly cooked breakfast from their á la carte menu, prepared by the chef and served by the chalet staff. The breakfast menu includes all your classic favourites as well as any special requests.
Served at whatever time suits you, and wherever you like. Enjoy your tea around the open fire after a long day on the pistes. Hot canapés, sandwiches, pastries, and fruits are served with tea and coffee to refresh and revive. Add a glass of your favourite champagne for a real afternoon treat!
The evening meal is the main feature of your stay with the chalet, and one that is unforgettable. Served in their stunning dining area under the crystal chandelier, enjoy some of the finest dinings you have ever experienced, surrounded by your family and friends. Choose the wine from the chalet’s extensive cellar to accompany your meal and let the staff do the rest.
Once service is over, relax in the lounge with an after-dinner drink, some music and firelight. Children are welcome to have a separate dinner service and menu. All children’s dinners are fresh and homemade and created using the same finest ingredients as the main meal.
BED & BREAKFAST
Pricing & Availability
RATES PER WEEK (CHF) Prices based on an occupancy of 13 guest.
*WEEKLY PRICES – Price on application (MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
Available as a catered ski chalet from Saturday to Saturday
- Fully catered: CHF 60,000 to 195,000 per week
Updated Prices for 2021/22
The below rates are all-inclusive.
The guests enjoy:
- Private and exclusive use of the entire luxury Chalet Zermatt Peak
- Professional staff including Chalet Manager, Gourmet Chef, Hosts and daily cleaning
- Daily breakfast and multi-course dinners prepared by our Gourmet Chef
- Access to our private wine cellar, one of the best private collections in Zermatt
- Personalized activity and wellness program including menu planning
- 24/7 chauffeured electric vehicle
- Stringent COVID safety protocols
- Award-winning 5 star plus service.
Available Dates – Winter 2021-2022
Please note in Winter the minimum stay is 7 nights and bookings are Saturday to Saturday.
|30th Oct 2021 – 6th Nov 2021||7||CHF 60,000||On hold|
|6th Nov 2021 – 13th Nov 2021||7||CHF 60,000||Book or Check availability|
|13th Nov 2021 – 20th Nov 2021||7||CHF 60,000|
|20th Nov 2021 – 27th Nov 2021||7||CHF 65,000|
|27th Nov 2021 – 4th Dec 2021||7||CHF 70,000|
|4th Dec 2021 – 11th Dec 2021||7||CHF 75,000|
|11th Dec 2021 – 18th Dec 2021||7||CHF 85,000||Booked|
|18th Dec 2021 – 25th Dec 2021||7||CHF 195,000||Booked|
|25th Dec 2021 – 3rd Jan 2022||9||CHF 195,000||Booked|
|3rd Jan 2022 – 8th Jan 2022||5||CHF 120,000|
|8th Jan 2022 – 15th Jan 2022||7||CHF 85,000|
|15th Jan 2022 – 22nd Jan 2022||7||CHF 85,000|
|22nd Jan 2022 – 29th Jan 2022||7||CHF 90,000|
|29th Jan 2022 – 5th Feb 2022||7||CHF 120,000|
|5th Feb 2022 – 12th Feb 2022||7||CHF 90,000|
|12th Feb 2022 – 19th Feb 2022||7||CHF 120,000|
|19th Feb 2022 – 26th Feb 2022||7||CHF 95,000||Booked|
|26th Feb 2022 – 5th Mar 2022||7||CHF 90,000||Booked|
|5th Mar 2022 – 12th Mar 2022||7||CHF 85,000||Booked|
|12th Mar 2022 – 19th Mar 2022||7||CHF 85,000||Booked|
|19th Mar 2022 – 26th Mar 2022||7||CHF 80,000|
|26th Mar 2022 – 2nd Apr 2022||7||CHF 80,000|
|2nd Apr 2022 – 9th Apr 2022||7||CHF 80,000|
|9th Apr 2022 – 16th Apr 2022||7||CHF 90,000||Booked|
|16th Apr 2022 – 23rd Apr 2022||7||CHF 90,000|
|23rd Apr 2022 – 30th Apr 2022||7||CHF 60,000|
Price & Availability last updated: 09 September 2021 15:34 GMT
To Check Availability & Book this Chalet please contact us here.
- The official price for luxury Czp chalet Zermatt peak, Zermatt is in Swiss Francs (CHF). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalet is sold on CATERED BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Top 5 things to know about the Czp chalet Zermatt peak
- Three-time winner of the “Best Ski Chalet in Switzerland” at the World Ski Awards
- Official “5-star” rating from the Swiss Hotel Association and Swiss Tourism
- Winner “Best Luxury Ski Chalet & Spa – Switzerland” at LUX Sustainable Tourism Excellence Awards
- Voted number 1 Swiss chalet in the “Ultra-Luxe” category by Premium Switzerland
- Nominated for numerous International awards for design and architecture.
Additional Services offered by chalet Zermatt peak
The Optional Extras with additional cost
- Private limousine transfers
- Private helicopter transfers and tours
- Clothing and equipment hire
- Private shopping
- Ski, mountain passes and train tickets
- Personal trainers and yoga instructors
- Specialist or premium wine and alcohol
- Baby-sitting and childcare
- Tailor-made activities in or out of resort
- Ski instructors and mountain guides
Activities to do in at Chalet Zermatt Peak during Summer
Summer in Zermatt is as vibrant and exciting as winter. For people who can’t get enough of their snow sports, the pistes at Klein Matterhorn are open 365 days a year for skiing and snowboarding. With over 400km of hiking trails to discover, Zermatt is the perfect place for the nature-loving hiker; enjoy awe-inspiring views of the mountains and lakes surrounding the village, and cool off with a nice cold drink or a hearty lunch at one of the many mountain restaurants. Zermatt has its roots in mountaineering and climbing. Knowledgeable mountain guides are available to take you on an adventure to explore
the gorge passages or attempt a climb up the Riffelhorn. Downhill mountain biking, dirt-scooters and kick-bikes offer an adrenaline rush for the more adventurous holidaymaker, through picturesque forests and
over challenging mountain trails.
The Forest Fun Park is something fun and different to enjoy with a group of friends or as a fantastic day out for the family. With different levels of difficulty both young and old can enjoy climbing through the trees and swinging across the river on zip-wires! Five kilometres from Zermatt you will find one of the world’s most beautifully situated golf
clubs, Golf Club Matterhorn, with exceptional views of the surrounding mountains and the valley and river leading to and from Zermatt.
Thrill-seekers can achieve new heights paragliding, giving you spectacular and unparalleled views of the village and surrounding area. Those looking for something exceptional can enjoy fishing with panoramic views over the lake situated at the foot of the Matterhorn.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
How to Book Czp chalet Zermatt peak?
The Best way to book Chalet Zermatt peak is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book Czp chalet Zermatt peak with us (Ski Company)?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a chalet or an apartment with a ski company or Operator. Some key points to consider to book Czp chalet Zermatt peak with us.
- Since we work directly with the Chalet Owners/Operators, Your payments are collected by the Owner/Operator, allowing you to book with Confidence.
- As chalet operators, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals at Czp chalet Zermatt peak.
- We make sure your contract is with the chalet owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If Czp chalet Zermatt peak is booked for the period you requested, we can match similar chalets to fit your budget in the ski resort of Zermatt in the Swiss Alps. We have more Chalets & Apartment options in this part of the Alpine village in Switzerland’s Valais Canton.
- Since we work directly and closely with Chalet owners and local operators in the Sunnegga, Gornergrat, Klein Matterhorn, and Schwarzsee ski area, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your chalet rental booking at the Czp chalet Zermatt peak.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.