Group chalet 5 | Truffe Blanche, Verbier | 9 bedrooms
Truffe Blanche Luxury Group Chalet in Verbier, Switzerland
Massive 3000m² ski chalet with 9 bedrooms that sleeps 18. Facilities – Swimming pool, Hot tub, Steam room, Cinema/tv room, Massage/Treatment Room, Gym/Fitness, Nightclub, Bar, Fireplace, Terrace/Balcony, Elevator, Games Room, Wine Cellar, Wi-Fi, Exterior Parking, Sat/Cable TV, Integrated sound system and even a Cigar room.
Available as a fully serviced chalet only from Sunday to Sunday
- Fully Serviced: CHF 75,000 to 160,000 per week
A Luxury exceptional alpine lodge in Switzerland for large families and groups. Truffe Blanche Group Chalet in Verbier keeps up with the breathtaking mountain backdrop and magnificent views of the Alps. Occupying one of Verbier’s most exclusive addresses, this super luxurious Group Chalet in Verbier, will not fail to impress. Just a 10-minute walk from the centre of the village, Chalet Truffe Blanche is close enough to Verbier’s many shops, bars and restaurants while maintaining both privacy and seclusion. With an impressive 3,000 m² of living space, including 9 en-suite bedrooms, there is plenty of room for 18 sleeps.
On returning from the slopes, step into the Truffe Blanche Chalet’s stunning spa inspired by the Roman Empire. Here you can relax in the Turkish hammam or authentic Finnish sauna, enjoy a massage in one of nine treatment rooms and take a dip in the 15-meter onyx indoor pool.
Other fantastic features include a chic sushi and vodka bar, a bespoke gym and an impressive wine cellar with underwater windows looking out into the pool. There are also two large terraces that offer access to panoramic views of the valley and beyond.
- Nearest Airport: Geneva – Travel time from airport 2 hours / 160 km
- Resort Altitude 1500m – Top Altitude 3330m
- For a comprehensive guide with video to Verbier ski resort and chalets, please visit our Verbier page.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOM
Chalets Truffe Blanche’s interior & Bedroom oozes with style and 17th century inspired furnishings.
The teak floors and carefully selected Italian silks featured throughout offers grandeur and elegance. With lavish sofas in the grand drawing-room, a well-stocked cocktail bar and 2 fireplaces in the living room and library respectively, this Catered Chalet in Verbier provides plenty of areas to relax and socialise together after a day on the mountain. Also on the ground floor is a formal dining room that can seat 20 and a second smaller dining area just off the fully-fitted kitchen.
With the master bedroom suitable for royalty along with an incredibly palatial spa, This Group Chalet in Verbier exhibits the very nature of the word luxury on each floor.
Occupying the entire top floor of the chalet, the master bedroom offers the ultimate sanctuary with a delightful TV room, open fireplace, and private balcony. The remaining 7 twin/double bedrooms, in the chalet, are beautifully decorated with plush fabrics and hand-crafted furniture, providing the perfect combination of classic interior design and alpine ambiance. The ninth double bedroom is in a separate building next to the chalet.
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- Sleeps 18
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Cinema/tv room
- Massage/Treatment Room
- Fireplace (s)
- Games Room
- Wine Cellar
- Exterior Parking
- Sat/Cable TV
- Integrated sound system
- Cigar room
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
- On returning from the slopes, step into the chalet’s stunning spa inspired by the Roman Empire. Here you can relax in the Turkish hammam or authentic Finnish sauna, enjoy a massage in one of nine treatment rooms and take a dip in the 15-metre onyx indoor pool.
• Chalet Truffe Blanche is home to every entertainment whim you could imagine including its own nightclub. On cold evenings, there is nothing better than settling down in front of a movie in the chalet’s cinema room. However, with the property’s very own state-of-the-art private nightclub with DJ facilities, karaoke, pool table and a large dance floor, ‘staying in’ takes on a whole new meaning.
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
- Private chef and butler
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet staff
- In-resort chauffeur service
- All linen and utilities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Fresh flowers on arrival
- Daily cleaning
- Mid-week linen and towel change or on request
- All food and beverages will be charged at local cost
- Tailor-made packages by request
- Not available
RATES PER WEEK (CHF) Prices based on an occupancy of 18 sleep.
*WEEKLY PRICES – Price on application (MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
Available as a fully serviced chalet only from Sunday to Sunday – Rates are for Guidance only – subject to change.
- Fully Serviced: CHF 75,000 to 160,000 per week
Updated Prices for 2021/22
|Arrival – Departure||Minimum nights||Fully -Catered||Weekly Price
|01 Nov – 08 Nov 2021||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|08 Nov – 15 Nov 2021||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|15 Nov – 22 Nov 2021||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|22 Nov – 29 Nov 2021||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|29 Nov – 6 Dec 2021||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|6 Dec – 13 Dec 2021||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|13 Dec – 20 Dec 2021||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|20 Dec – 27 Dec 2021||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|27 Dec – 03 Jan 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|03 Jan – 10 Jan 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|10 Jan – 17 Jan 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|17 Jan – 24 Jan 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|24 Jan – 31 Jan 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|31 Jan – 07 Feb 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|07 Feb – 14 Feb 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|14 Feb – 21 Feb 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|21 Feb – 28 Feb 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|28 Feb – 07 Mar 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|07 Mar – 14 Mar 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|14 Mar – 21 Mar 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|21 Mar – 28 Mar 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|28 Mar – 04 Apr 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|04 Apr – 11 Apr 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|11 Apr – 18 Apr 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
|18 Apr – 25 Apr 2022||7||Fully Catered||POA|
- The official price for Luxury Truffe Blanche Group Chalet in Verbier is in Swiss Francs (CHF). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Each time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalets are sold on CATERED BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- n exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.