Ski chalet 4 | Elbrus, Zermatt | 5 bedrooms
Luxury chalet Elbrus in Zermatt, Switzerland.
Catered chalet with a Hot tub, ideal for families with children. 565m², 5 bedroom ski chalet can sleep 12. Facilities – Sauna, Hot tub, Cinema/tv room, Gym/Fitness, Fireplace, Terrace/Balcony, Ski Room, Laundry Room, Bar, Wi-Fi, Cigar room, and an Elevator.
Available as a fully serviced chalet only from Sunday to Sunday
- Fully Serviced: CHF 41,390 to 140,600 per week
Elbrus Luxury Chalet in Zermatt perfectly combines alpine luxury with contemporary decor to make a thoroughly sophisticated holiday setting. This exquisite Elbrus Luxury Chalet in Zermatt is one of Switzerland’s finest private luxury chalets.
Situated in the heart of Zermatt, Elbrus luxury chalet in Zermatt is at the foot of the picturesque Matterhorn, the village of Zermatt is a real Alpine winter sports paradise. close to the shopping, nightlife and main railway station, as well as the Sunnegga funicular which is just a few minutes walk from the property.
What’s inside chalet Elbrus in Zermatt, Switzerland?
Chalet Elbrus’ en-suite shower room bunk room which sleeps 4, is ideal for families with children
One of seven magnificent chalets that comprise the 7 Heavens project, This luxury chalet in Zermatt is set over 4 floors and accommodates 10 adults and 2 children in 5 en-suite bedrooms, including a quad bunk room.
On the top floor, a private spa and wellness area with a large heated indoor hot tub and sauna will be a welcome sight after a day on the slopes. There is also a cosy TV room, fully wired with the latest audio and visual entertainment systems. As part of the 7 Heavens, guests will also have access to a communal lobby, central living room and gym.
- Nearest Airports: Sion (SIR): 80km / 1h 30m – Geneva / Travel time from airport 2 hours 45 mins / 230 km
- Resort Altitude 1620m – Top Altitude 3883m
- located at the very heart of the village, in immediate proximity to the shopping, nightlife, and the main railway station. The Sunnegga funicular is only a short stroll from the chalet and takes you directly up to the ski slopes.
- For a comprehensive guide with video to Zermatt ski resort and chalets, please visit our Zermatt page.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOM
After leaving skis and boots in the spacious private ski room on the entrance level, an elevator delivers you to the impressive open plan living and dining area on the top floor of the chalet, set around a contemporary feature fireplace. Modern decor and artwork combine with authentic timbers and woods to create a stylish mountain retreat. A breakfast bar separates the well-equipped kitchen from the living and dining area, and picture windows open onto the balcony with its Matterhorn views.
Chalet Elbrus in Zermatt offers breathtaking views of the Matterhorn from the stylish en-suite bedrooms.
Two master bedrooms, located on the second floor, offer both style and comfort with sumptuous double beds and wonderful mountain views. On the first floor are a further three bedrooms; two twins and a quad bunk room. All of the bedrooms have flat-screen TVs and integrated sound systems.
MAIN FEATURES- INTERIOR
- 5 ROOMS – SLEEPS 10 Adults + 2 kids
- Hot tub
- Cinema/tv room
- Sat/Cable TV
- Ski Room
- Laundry Room
- Integrated sound system
- Cigar room
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
- On the top floor, a private spa and wellness area with a large heated indoor hot tub and sauna will be a welcome sight after a day on the slopes.
TV room, fully wired with the latest audio and visual entertainment systems.
Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking.
- All linen and utilities
- Daily cleaning
- End of stay cleaning
- Daily towel change
- Weekly linen change
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Acqua di Parma toiletries
- Perfume in guest WC
- Laundry bags
- Private chef and hosting staff
- Chalet Manager
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast service
- Daily afternoon tea service
- Evening meal service (six evenings)
- Early children’s dinner service (if required)
- All food and beverages will be charged at local cost
- Turn-down service (seven evenings)
- Welcome fruit basket
- Fresh flowers on arrival
- In-resort concierge service
- In-chalet lift pass delivery service
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting and delivery service
- Pick-up/drop-off by e-taxi at the train station or taxi rank on arrival/departure
- All local taxes
BED & BREAKFAST
RATES PER WEEK (CHF) Prices based on an occupancy of 10+ 2 Guets:
*WEEKLY PRICES – Price on application (MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
Available as a fully serviced chalet only from Sunday to Sunday – Rates are for Guidance only – subject to change.
Rate breakdown table shown below are for Fully catered option, and for all other options please get in touch with us.
- Fully Serviced: CHF 41,390 to 140,600 per week
Updated Prices for 2020/21
|Arrival – Departure||Minimum nights||Fully -Catered||Weekly Price
|6 Dec – 13 Dec 2020||7||Fully Catered||CHF 44,640|
|13 Dec – 20 Dec 2020||7||Fully Catered||CHF 44,640|
|20 Dec – 27 Dec 2020||7||Fully Catered||CHF 93,660|
|27 Dec – 03 Jan 2021||7||Fully Catered||CHF 140,600|
|03 Jan – 10 Jan 2021||7||Fully Catered||CHF 93,660|
|10 Jan – 17 Jan 2021||7||Fully Catered||CHF 49,930|
|17 Jan – 24 Jan 2021||7||Fully Catered||SOLD|
|24 Jan – 31 Jan 2021||7||Fully Catered||CHF 49,930|
|31 Jan – 07 Feb 2021||7||Fully Catered||CHF 49,930|
|07 Feb – 14 Feb 2021||7||Fully Catered||SOLD|
|14 Feb – 21 Feb 2021||7||Fully Catered||SOLD|
|21 Feb – 28 Feb 2021||7||Fully Catered||CHF 63,370|
|28 Feb – 07 Mar 2021||7||Fully Catered||CHF 51,980|
|07 Mar – 14 Mar 2021||7||Fully Catered||CHF 51,980|
|14 Mar – 21 Mar 2021||7||Fully Catered||CHF 51,980|
|21 Mar – 28 Mar 2021||7||Fully Catered||CHF 51,980|
|28 Mar – 04 Apr 2021||7||Fully Catered||SOLD|
|04 Apr – 11 Apr 2021||7||Fully Catered||SOLD|
|11 Apr – 18 Apr 2021||7||Fully Catered||CHF 41,390|
|18 Apr – 25 Apr 2021||7||Fully Catered||CHF 41,390|
- The official price for Luxury chalet Elbrus in Zermatt is in Swiss Francs (CHF). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The ski chalets are sold on CATERED BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- n exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- *This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Pets are not allowed | Minimum stay: 7 nights | Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.